Recalled/Assigned: Sabres recall Alex Sulzer

toejam56

May 2, 2013
Witness protection
Just spitballing here...
Weber seemed to be shaking his left hand again....plus he got his face busted up..
Sulzer is a good partner for Ehrhoff.....German thing..
Maybe Tallinder has a boo boo.....smiles..
McBain traded?........wishes...

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
I see this in 85% of recalled/assigned threads. Has this ever happened in the history of the Buffalo Sabres/NHL?

Yes but I chuckle to think anyone would bother doing it for Sulzer. The guy's trade value is like a 6th round pick if that.

Fabi

Jul 8, 2013
So, my first post in this forum and first of all sry for my bad english.^^

I hope Sulzer will get another chance to play with the sabres. Maybe Weber get scratched the next game vs Detroid and Sulzer will jump in because of the great chemistry between him an Ehrhoff. On the other site, i hope Pysyk will also play again. I think he is performing really good.

Maybe

Tallinder - Myers
Ehrhoff - Sulzer
McBain/McNabb - Pysyk

against Detroid.

matthew94

Jul 2, 2005
WNY
www.matthew94.blogspot.com
My guess is that Nolan would like to observe each player in the organization first hand.

Also, LaFontaine said he didn't have enough experience to be the GM. With every transaction he gains experience. He's the new dark horse candidate! :)

sabrefan27

Mar 9, 2004
Rochester, NY
There was a rumor after the game that possibly Pysyk is getting sent down. I don't buy it myself, but not sure why they would recall Sulzer when a forward got hurt.

OcAirlines

Jul 18, 2009
There's gotta be an injury/send-down/trade, can't see them go with 8 D if none of them is a Rookie or a guy like Brennan that they don't want to subject to Waivers.

Also it would put them over the roster limit anyway if nobody goes to IR or is taken off the NHL-roster in other ways.

DeadGhost

Ugistered Reger
Feb 15, 2010
It could be a psychological move that Nolan insisted on. Have as many "grim reapers" as possible scratched and waiting in case anyone isn't pulling their weight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad