GDT: Sabres @ Lightning 7PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 Shock the Bolts

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Bleh. Not a fan.

Part of the reason it's great is they offer grilled cheese as a childrens menu item, and its one of the few foods my son will eat other than fries while traveling. Try explaining to a mcdonald's employee you want a plain cheeseburger without the burger in the drive thru. But, their chicken finger box with the crinkle flaws, slaw, and texas toast is a win after a day at the Orlando airport.

We are getting our first Zaxby's here about 2 miles from me.

I don’t get the Zaxby’s hype.

I could Google it, but what’s a Zaxby’s? (Apart from a word with too many letters from the end of the alphabet)

It's much better than Bojangles.

Fried chicken fast food restaurant thats from the SE US

I like Zaxby's better than Chik-fil-a for sure. I'm getting a Raising Canes soon, so I'll guess I'll see how it measures up.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
I like Zaxby's better than Chik-fil-a for sure. I'm getting a Raising Canes soon, so I'll guess I'll see how it measures up.
Having all 3 within 20 miles of me...

Zaxby's is okay. Chik-fil-a is overrated.

Raising Cane is much superior to either. Their fries and dipping sauce are excellent.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Part of the reason it's great is they offer grilled cheese as a childrens menu item, and its one of the few foods my son will eat other than fries while traveling. Try explaining to a mcdonald's employee you want a plain cheeseburger without the burger in the drive thru. But, their chicken finger box with the crinkle flaws, slaw, and texas toast is a win after a day at the Orlando airport.

Children are like that. And any sort of travel drive through is always an adventure. Gladly now mine are old enough that it doesn't matter.

We have Raising Canes here by the campus. They're pretty good.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Having all 3 within 20 miles of me...

Zaxby's is okay. Chik-fil-a is overrated.

Raising Cane is much superior to either. Their fries and dipping sauce are excellent.
At this point I think the only regional chain we are missing after Zaxbys opens is a Krystals.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Tampa Temp: 76F
Buffalo Temp: 27F, after a 35 degree drop in hours yesterday

Chik is pretty average imho, and not worth the drive through lines and waits
For some reason kids and door dash peeps love it

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Really upset to see no Benson-Krebs-Peterka line..

Yeah, him getting re-relegated to plug island after having some success with better linemates is frustrating. Part of it is on Krebs to be better, but it also feels like they’ve never had a super clear plan for his development, and once he switched up his game to be more of a low event checking line guy, Granato and co were like “ok, 4th line C, check”

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Oh, that's right, I'm blacked out on conventional services.

Talking up Scotty Bowman? Glad I wasn't there.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
They really procrastinated their black history month recognitions. Waiting until there is only 5 hours left in February?
When we were recording my horror movie podcast a couple weeks ago I realized during the recording that we had sat through the bad slasher movie Valentine for Valentine’s Day and forgot Black History Month. Squeezed Jordan Peele’s Nope into an episode on the 28th. So…beat em by a day!

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Looking great tonight. Another hot start.

Too early for another Granato extension?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad