GDT: Sabres @ Kings 10:30 EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 - Is It Even Hockey Anymore?

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
You're in a field of your own strawmen. I never said a word about playing down a man being a normative good (look up normative good as you do not know what it means). I said being down Gus was great tonight, and it would be better if he retired. I guess you assume the Sabres would choose to not field another player in the event Gus retired. Again, that's all on you.

Keep scrambling. It's fun to watch.
You directly stated that Girgensons being down was great because it means more ice time for good players, specifically in reference to the Cozens line that had been scoring (look up scoring as you do not know what it means hurf durf). Hence my mention of 11 players etc. You are pinballing between supportive points as I've already pointed out. I've already addressed every point you've made.

Deleted member 346512

And now??!! What's the point of winning if they lose again at home? Now people are happy and this idiot Adams sees his defensive stance confirmed again. It's a joke franchise. The idiots go around in circles and don't notice

• Wow
Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Franchise32of32

Jan 24, 2024
You directly stated that Girgensons being down was great because it means more ice time for good players, specifically in reference to the Cozens line that had been scoring (look up scoring as you do not know what it means hurf durf). Hence my mention of 11 players etc. You are pinballing between supportive points as I've already pointed out. I've already addressed every point you've made.
Like I said, you have NO IDEA what normative good means. None whatsoever. You're, literally, battling yourself because I don't like your favorite Sabre. 🤣🤣🤣

Franchise32of32

Jan 24, 2024
What really burns me up about this game is you get a microcosm of how they're screwing up Devon Levi all in one night. This kid has greatness in him. He went from awful to Patrick Roy all in one game. Give him a full season in Rochester and he will bring a consisent level of greatness to every start. We are doing his development no favors right now.

Paxon

Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Like I said, you have NO IDEA what normative good means. None whatsoever. You're, literally, battling yourself because I don't like your favorite Sabre. 🤣🤣🤣
Uh huh. This is all simple. You implied they tied it because Girgensons is so bad this his absence is good. I said his absence didn't lead to goals (at that time) because those scorers play with each other, not Girgensons. You said Girgensons being gone led to more ice time for them. That is no longer about Girgensons being bad or good, rather that it's good for that line (which had been bad before tonight) to get more ice time. Two totally different arguments. Then Tuch scored which you can use to support the Zemgus Bad argument, so you now only want to focus on that. I mean, yeah, obviously Tuch is better than Zemgus offensively. If we could trade him for another Tuch then by all means.

Franchise32of32

Jan 24, 2024
Uh huh. This is all simple. You implied they tied it because Girgensons is so bad this his absence is good. I said his absence didn't lead to goals (at that time) because those scorers play with each other, not Girgensons. You said Girgensons being gone led to more ice time for them. That is no longer about Girgensons being bad or good, rather that it's good for that line (which had been bad before tonight) to get more ice time. Two totally different arguments. Then Tuch scored which you can use to support the Zemgus Bad argument, so you now only want to focus on that. I mean, yeah, obviously Tuch is better than Zemgus offensively. If we could trade him for another Tuch then by all means.
You're like watching a professional dancer. Maybe that could be Gus's new career! I hear softies make good dancers.

Deleted member 346512

No one is going to change their opinion because the Sabres won tonight.
Not us fans, but coaching staff, general manager, owner, the players...etc do that. Please read what i write

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Question: Are people happy we came back and won the game, or would we rather have been blown out in the hopes it causes change?
Does anybody actually believe that Pegula, Adams, or Granato are going to change anything this season?

Terry is checked out. Kevyn is self satisfied and not worried. Donnie is clueless.

If you do, what have you been smoking.....?

Reactions: yasky

Paxon

Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
You're like watching a professional dancer. Maybe that could be Gus's new career! I hear softies make good dancers.
You got me.

Not us fans, but coaching staff, general manager, owner, the players...etc do that. Please read what i write
Like I said, no one is going to change their minds about anything just because the Sabres won tonight. Surprisingly this isn't their first win of the season.

Deep Blue Metallic

Bo knows hockey.
Mar 5, 2021
Levi and the team in general elevated their game after a very shaky start for both. Nice win in the 2nd of a back-to-back.

Hope Girgs is okay.

Don and gang have still got to go.

Reactions: old kummelweck

SonofHerb

Sponsor
Oct 14, 2005
His rookie year in Rochester, he was on a line that had almost had 1000 PIM as a trio (Kevin Kerr, Scott Metcalfe and Ray). Absolute insanity.
Shockingly, they also accounted for 51 goals in 67 games! Those were the days. :DD

Deleted member 346512

You got me.

Like I said, no one is going to change their minds about anything just because the Sabres won tonight. Surprisingly this isn't their first win of the season.
Again...read what I wrote

Deleted member 346512

No one is going to change their opinion because the Sabres won tonight.

I didn't say anything about fans

I'm talking about the coaching staff, GM Adams etc. If you read and understood my post correctly I wouldn't have to explain this to you now

And if you understand that...
How do you know that the opinion has not changed when it comes to coaching stuff, owner, GM etc. Then why is granato allowed to continue, why doesn't Adams change the situation? you contradict yourself

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad