We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20240324_090611_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The worst part of feeling this way about the team today is knowing you’re going to feel exactly the same about them in October.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Time for the annual "start playing the kids" sans this game as it's the end of the west coast. Really would have liked to see this team play within a structure this year if they were going to miss the playoffs

Reactions: Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Time for the annual "start playing the kids" sans this game as it's the end of the west coast. Really would have liked to see this team play within a structure this year if they were going to miss the playoffs

I'd like to see Kulich in a top 6 deployment and PP1 as the RW shot option for a few games to see where he is at.

In the meantime, Calgary has been trying the retool on the fly. I'm curious to see what team they get tonight. The Vancouver game last night was pretty energetic, might catch them a little tired tonight.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
now that we are out of the playoff race its time to win :laugh: should just tell the team they have no chance at the playoffs every game and don't tell them their record. They actually play well when they have no pressure on them to do well.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I'd like to see Kulich in a top 6 deployment and PP1 as the RW shot option for a few games to see where he is at.

In the meantime, Calgary has been trying the retool on the fly. I'm curious to see what team they get tonight. The Vancouver game last night was pretty energetic, might catch them a little tired tonight.
I'd like that as well, time for his Litmus. I'd also like to see Weissbach get some games, I don't think they see him as anything though.

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
The worst part of feeling this way about the team today is knowing you’re going to feel exactly the same about them in October.

We’ll see.

I think what has the potential to drag us down is Granato and his staff. No changes there and I think we will be the same old team, regardless of player personnel moves.

Changes behind the bench will give me optimism.

Reactions: Deep Blue Metallic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad