Pre-Game Talk: Sabres @ Canadiens Feb 21, 2023 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Ah the *rebuilt is over* Sabres and the *we can still make the playoffs* Penguins...how exciting?! :eyeroll:

Big games for le tank! aLLen back to back please

1000001481.jpg

Last edited:

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
So all three members of our only line are banged up to some degree. All three have taken therapy days since our last game and have missed practices. This is two in a row for Caufield. Eesh.

I’m kinda pissed here. And I’m normally a happy go lucky guy but Armia has paid his dues and has been playing his best hockey lately. And now his spot is taken by Anderson to get him started.
How many years did it take for Armia to stop sucking ass? How many years does he have left and how many more years does the wonky donkey have left? Makes sense if you put it that way. We're stuck with ol' wonky for longer than we are useless Armia. In a perfect world, we would be trading both of them next week, but I doubt anybody has any interest in either of them.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
How many years did it take for Armia to stop sucking ass? How many years does he have left and how many more years does the wonky donkey have left? Makes sense if you put it that way. We're stuck with ol' wonky for longer than we are useless Armia. In a perfect world, we would be trading both of them next week, but I doubt anybody has any interest in either of them.
Ya but if you don’t reward guys for playing the way you you want them too, even the old guys, then what’s the point of all this?

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Damn I hope we get one of those games that have like 6 goals in a period balanced evenly.
I was at a Habs/Sabres game just like it a number of years ago.
We lost in overtime hopefully we can do 6-5 or 7-6 and lose in regulation.

Reactions: Runner77

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
I’m kinda pissed here. And I’m normally a happy go lucky guy but Armia has paid his dues and has been playing his best hockey lately. And now his spot is taken by Anderson to get him started.
Agreed, I’d like to see Armia with Roy and Newhook

Supersonic

May 27, 2013
Ontario
My only copium with Anderson on the 2nd line is that MSL/Kent is frantically trying to showcase him for a trade at the deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino