GDT: Sabres at Panthers: 5:00 pm EDT because why not?

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Cozens makes a great read to pick off a pass…and immediately fumbles it away for a goal against.

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
Just remember…This Dylan Cozens is what Adams will use to justify not adding a top 6 Center on a team without a 60 point forward.

He has more goals than all but two forwards in Buffalo have points.
They seriously might need to consider a buyout on Cozens ... it's cheap on young guys iirc.

Reactions: stokes84

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I’m sure Dylan will turn it around by running back the same coach and gameplan for another year. Or maybe he will shoot an out of character percentage again and fool people again

Reactions: GrierIsGod123

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Just remember…This Dylan Cozens is what Adams will use to justify not adding a top 6 Center on a team without a 60 point forward.

He has more goals than all but two forwards in Buffalo have points.
Mitts will probably outscore everyone on this team next year.

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
We know. You’ve made that point for three seasons now
Yes because I've seen a player that simply drains his line and they have to make plays despite him most of the time. Paying the worst player in the top 6 $7M will sink this team.

No, really? It's about 95% of every post you make. We had hardly noticed.
I hate Cozens, Ace hates Adams ... but we're both right that they both suck

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Yes because I've seen a player that simply drains his line and they have to make plays despite him most of the time. Paying the worst player in the top 6 $7M will sink this team.

Dylan Cozens is the epitome of this team.

Amazing one game and trash the next.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

At least you are consistent.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in

Yea well I’m right that Markus Ketterer is the greatest goalie in Sabres history. He never lost a game in 38 appearances.*

*all 38 were on the bench as a backup but they still count

Reactions: GrierIsGod123

rams

Feb 2, 2015
Canada
Dylan is one of the 5 worst forwards on this team ... very pathetic loser and dumb as a bag of rocks

Yeah, cause there's literally no one else on the team that has had a rough season. Not a single player on the team who's point total is down 24 pts. No one at all. ;)

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
At least you are consistent.
Yes, I've had issue with his game even when he was scoring last season. He's not a good top 6 center and likely never will be. They've got to try him at wing or trade before anyone notices he sucks. Anyone with eyeballs can see that Quinn is the one making plays. Last year it was the chemistry with he and Peterka driving the success of the line.

Yeah, cause there's literally no one else on the team that has had a rough season. Not a single player on the team who's point total is down 24 pts. No one at all. ;)
You're not wrong ... everyone is down but Cozens' game has completely eroded to the point of being a straight up problem. Skinner is another one, but he's at least put some pucks in the net. Cozens being sub-20 goals is beyond pathetic during what should be his prime.

Yea well I’m right that Markus Ketterer is the greatest goalie in Sabres history. He never lost a game in 38 appearances.*

*all 38 were on the bench as a backup but they still count
We've all got our agendas ... and yours is very very important too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad