Injury Report: Saad out a couple of weeks

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Glad it’s only a few weeks. We will need him in January when we get our most favorable stretch in the schedule.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Good to hear about saad. Not that he's injured but only a few weeks. Was worried it would be a bit longer.
The hawks will probably call someone up. I'm going to guess Quennville and Wedin. Time to send Sikura down. They aren't going to play him. That's fine send him back down and go from there.
I think seabrook will be on IR also.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

KWP

Aug 18, 2018
The Nearest Gin Joint
I hope they call someone up. Wouldn't mind seeing Brandon Hagel get a chance.

Hagel my favorite of the RFD bunch - think he's a top 9 guy eventually but ... not just yet, don't think.
I'm alright w/ Sikura filling in 3rd line - he's GOT to realize he's running out of chances, tho.

Dunno who slots in 1st line. Don't wanna mess w/ Kane & Nylander's thing right now. Sure would be nice Caggs on Jonny's wing. Guess that's why JC making that HC coinage ... We'll see Sat night in the mile high city.

-------
Addem ...
Someone smarter than me pointed out the move: Cat to 1L, Sikura fills spot Cat vacated.

Last edited:

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Gonna be interesting to see how they deal with this. Saad has been our most consistent player this season (arguably best).

Reactions: d rake

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
This is unfortunate. It will, however, give the team a chance to assess Saad’s value to the team before making a move with him one way or the other.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Gonna be interesting to see how they deal with this. Saad has been our most consistent player this season (arguably best).

I think Shaw can come back the 27th if he's ready and Cags has to be close as well. They aren't Saad but they are better than Sikura and Highmore.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Easy solution
Kubalik Toews Kane
Debrincat Strome Nylander
Sikura Dach Carpenter
Smith Kampf Highmore

After last night, I want to see more of Nylander with Kane. They were really good together. Nylander the last couple of games is back to being a puck hound, and a 200 foot player, as well. He played more center in the defensive zone than Strome in both games. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad