Ryan Suter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dBoon

Sep 28, 2004
X-SHARKIE said:
I said it before the season, Don't sign Ryan yet. I watched him alot lat year and he didn't appear neccacarily ready for the next jump...
I think Nashville may have rushed him into the pro's, and I really think he should've been in the NCAA this year again with Wisconsin, were he would've been able to devolope at the right pace.

I agree 100%. Wisconsin is pretty good this year too. Playing some meaningful games next spring, say frozen four if they make it that faR, would have been a good experience for him.

dancingtree

May 9, 2003
So-Cal
Visit site
nomorekids said:
you're saying that..last year...you didn't start quite a few threads pointing out that suter wasn't putting up huge numbers? or around draft time...you weren't guaranteeing thelen would be better?
I may have started a couple threads last year asking about Suter's production. I have NEVER guaranteed that ANY prospect would be better than any other prospect. No one can guarantee future production on any hockey player. We can only give educated opinions.

Sammy*

dancingtree said:
I may have started a couple threads last year asking about Suter's production. I have NEVER guaranteed that ANY prospect would be better than any other prospect. No one can guarantee future production on any hockey player. We can only give educated opinions.
I seem to remember you nattering on about Thelen & Suter last year. Well, from what I have read, Thelen has been brutal this year. Have you seen Thelen at all this year & if so, how bad has he been?

dancingtree

May 9, 2003
So-Cal
Visit site
Sammy said:
I seem to remember you nattering on about Thelen & Suter last year. Well, from what I have read, Thelen has been brutal this year. Have you seen Thelen at all this year & if so, how bad has he been?
I haven't seen Thelen this year. He has about six or seven assists, but I don't think he has scored yet. His plus/minus is disappointing as is Michigan State's season so far.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I remember Hamhuis' first season in the AHL, even Ads fans were saying he was a bust, haven't ready too much negativety from them on Suter, and they love to bash the high ranked prospects.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
triggrman said:
I remember Hamhuis' first season in the AHL, even Ads fans were saying he was a bust, haven't ready too much negativety from them on Suter, and they love to bash the high ranked prospects.

That's a good point. Milwaukee fans were almost scoffing at how bad Hamhuis was, his rookie season in the AHL. Hutchinson and Finley were ECHL fodder in their opinion, as well. It's strange, really...Milwaukee fans...don't ever seem to have a good thing to say about any one player..but they love their team.

Senor Rational

Feb 11, 2004
St. Louis
nomorekids said:
Right now, they want Tootoo off the team, and are holding any praise for Finley until he "proves himself."
The Blues will take Tootoo! We just lost our other small agitator for the the next 9 1/2 years

Senor Rational

Feb 11, 2004
St. Louis
BTW I think Suter will be just fine. I have yet to see him in the AHL but he's only 19 and he does have very strong mentality. Give the kid a few months maybe even a full season or two :). Nashville fans, if you dont want him, the Blues will be more than happy to take him off your hands too.

bruins4777*

everybody please wake up. Everybody isn't ken dryden, tom barraso, patrick roy, bobby orr, wayne gretzky, or even jay bouwmeester and patrice bergeron to a lesser extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad