Value of: Ryan Miller

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Old, veteran goalie. Could be used on a team in need of goalie depth. St. Louis, Colorado, Pittsburgh and Washington are a few teams that come to mind.

What's he worth? A 4th? 5th? Who's gonna get him if anyone?

Jerkbait

Dec 12, 2019
Old, veteran goalie. Could be used on a team in need of goalie depth. St. Louis, Colorado, Pittsburgh and Washington are a few teams that come to mind.

Pittsburgh has 0 interest in Miller. Even with Burke kicking around

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario

Yeah I'd say a mid to late round pick is about right, out of respect I don't think Murray would move him anywhere without his blessing, but that won't help maximize the return.

Ideally the Ducks could package some pieces together to grab a better quality return. Miller (1M UFA), Hakanpaa (750k UFA) and Deslauriers (1M 1 yr) would be a low key way for a contender to bolster its depth for the playoffs. An upgrade to the backup goalie spot, bottom pair/top 4 depth and beefing up the 4th line at a combined cap hit of just 2.75M

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida

Of those 3 teams, I only see Ryan Miller waiving for Colorado. Right now St Louis might not even make the playoffs. And i don't see Miller waiving that far east for Pittsburgh.

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
Technically, he doesn't need to waive, seeing as he doesn't have a clause. But nothing more then a 4th rounder, if that

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $275.00