Player Discussion Ryan Miller

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
6 games left in the season :eye emoji:

6 games in net for the ducks though. I can guess his reaction.

giphy.gif

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
With his desire to stay in socal because of his wife I could def see him coming back as a coach or consultant. Congrats on a great career!

He's about the same size as Dostal... might be a good coach/mentor for him? I mean, there are a lot worse people to learn from.

Reactions: MCB

MCB

Jun 21, 2019
He's about the same size as Dostal... might be a good coach/mentor for him? I mean, there are a lot worse people to learn from.
That would be great, I just hope the kings don't try to snag him for the same reasons. (Them being local and all)

Reactions: lwvs84

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
I feel like he had great value for us these last few years. We were lucky he wanted to be in SoCal.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
All else being equal, I think he'd take Anaheim's offer if they gave him one. He knows the players and staff (unsure if that second one might drive him to the Kings :sarcasm: ).

The Ducks might be too cheap or not willing to replace their current coach. The Kings poached Craig Johnson from the Ducks' High School Hockey League (he was the head coach for Santa Margarita) to be their director of player development. Todd Marchant has that position with the Ducks, so the Ducks may feel some loyalty to him, but I don't think he's done that great a job. To be fair, Johnson spent most of his NHL career with the Kings and only part of one season with the (Mighty) Ducks.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Congrats to Miller. One hell of a career, at his best he was arguably the best goalie in the game.

It really bothers me that someone like MAF is going to make the HOF but Miller isn’t.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad