Prospect Info: Ryan Kujawinski

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
This seems to me like the type of player you want to take in the third round. Boom or bust, project type pick. If he pans out, great. If not, we got him essentially for free after trading down in the second and taking Santini (who we likely would have taken anyway).

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
This seems to me like the type of player you want to take in the third round. Boom or bust, project type pick. If he pans out, great. If not, we got him essentially for free after trading down in the second and taking Santini (who we likely would have taken anyway).
Yep, completely agree. We were taking Santini regardless, so Kujawinski (what a name!) is a free asset.

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
Cheered in my living room when I heard the pick. Great offensive talent with some consistency issues, I had him pegged as a major comeback player in the OHL next year. Could be a great pick if he does bounce back

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
He wasn't off the board. He was projected to go in the early third, we took him in the early third. What's the problem?

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
He was projected as a possible top-10 pick through the first month or so of the year. Doug Gilmour is his GM in Kingston and he can't praise the kid enough

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad