Ryan Hillier

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanW27

Jun 9, 2003
Canada
Rather Gingerly 1 said:
Where do you guys see Ryan Hillier being drafted?

And, how would you compare him to Brassard and Sheppard?
His stock seems to be rising so he could go at the end of first but i would say more likely would be the early to mid second round. As far as a comparing him to Brassard and Sheppard i havnt seen Brassard but I have seen both Hillier and Sheppard a few times and Sheppard IMHO is a much better prospect, Hillier has speed and quikness but doesnt have great puck skills for a undersized player, while Sheppard has good hands, tremendous strength on his skates, good top end speed but not a great first 3 steps.

Sheppard>>Hillier

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
vanwychen27 said:
His stock seems to be rising so he could go at the end of first but i would say more likely would be the early to mid second round. As far as a comparing him to Brassard and Sheppard i havnt seen Brassard but I have seen both Hillier and Sheppard a few times and Sheppard IMHO is a much better prospect, Hillier has speed and quikness but doesnt have great puck skills for a undersized player, while Sheppard has good hands, tremendous strength on his skates, good top end speed but not a great first 3 steps.

Sheppard>>Hillier

Sheppard is better than Hillier but Hillier has tremendous puck skillss, a very creative stickhandler with nice moves and can go one on one...his main draw back last year was he did too much with the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad