Confirmed with Link: Ryan Craig Hired as a new Assistant Coach

rabinsurance

Jul 5, 2007
Congratulation to Ryan! What a great guy. I'll never forget watching him take the Calder Cup (after spray painting the dasher board) last June. Best of luck to him and his family.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
For what it's worth, here's what Columbus Dispatch writer Aaron Portzline said about Ryan Craig yesterday:

Comment From Guest
How does losing Craig affect the Monsters dressing room? He’s often been cited as a huge influence on the young players who are developing players down there...

Comment From Portzline
It’s a major subtraction, because Ryan Craig is one of the most genuine people I’ve met in hockey. I’ve obviously never seen him in action in the room, but player after player after player has raved about how together that guy keeps the room, how he keeps everybody aimed in the right direction and how he has a personal relationship with every player. Really incredible stuff. The whole organization is going to miss him, not just Cleveland. Las Vegas is doing stuff right. That was a great hire.

http://www.dispatch.com/sports/20170613/transcript-of-our-latest-blue-jackets-chat

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
Yeah Vegas certainly has hit just about every milestone with top grades. Experienced GM now in his second go round. Experienced coach in his second go round. And the rest of the staff all are experienced and like the coach and GM have had success. World class arena. Epic practice facility.

Got the expac draft and entry draft to go, but I could not be more happy with how well this organization has put things together. There's a good chance that by five years in the league they'll be looked at as a model franchise not just expansion franchise. Gonna come down to how well they draft, certainly, because everything else seems to be in place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad