Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
79T6.gif

Irony off.

Deezone

Nov 10, 2020
LateRepentantDwarfmongoose-size_restricted.gif

Let's start it off happy!

You are a brave poster .... trying to trigger the KHL crazy-train by implying that Podkolzin has offensive skill and might one-day be more than a 4th-line grinder......how dare you!! :thumbu:

lawrence

May 19, 2012
I prefer him to play in entry level year or contract in a full Canuck season. Plus I am not confident with a 2021 season due to covid.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hope you folks didn’t mind the sideshow,
4823CFE8-BB7A-4F51-9A74-C9D31E8A37F1.gif

but maybe some comic relief was in order after the intensity of the last Thread. :)

Thank you to those who have been contributing updates and insights.

Reactions: Ozone and Deezone

Deezone

Nov 10, 2020
For all the fools who over-value any Podkolzin performances outside the KHL.... here's some more propaganda from the Vancouver market.

Last edited:

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
For all the fools who over-value any Podkolzin performances outside the KHL.... here's some more propaganda from the Vancouver market.

"young players don't get a fair shake in KHL." a guy wirting this is not a credible source(even if he is a tripple hall of famer and a five time GM in the NHL)

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Russian players dominate top spots in TSN’s ranking of NHL-affiliated prospects - TSN.ca

The same guy who is responsible for THAT list?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Then I am pretty sure the KHL is just perfect:DD

Seriously, Button should be ashamed, as well as TSN employing such an ignorant lunatic.
I would be silent & hear an opinion of those writers if .... if they regularly travel to the KHL cities to watch at least 50-100 live KHL matches per season. Who is doing it from those American/Canadian writers?

Reactions: Atas2000

ijuka

May 14, 2016
By "young players don't get to play" I assume he means "Podkolzin doesn't get to play". Plenty of young players are playing in KHL just fine.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Craig button rips the khl

This is by far the dumbest thing I've ever heard a hockey pundit say. Jesus Christ, Craig Button should be ashamed and apologize. He's basically dragging an entire country of hockey players and the 2nd best league in the world just because he's a Podkolzin fanboy. And what's his point about KHL players not being able to play in the NHL? It's cool, Panarin just had 95 points last season. Radulov had back-to-back 70+ point seasons recently, Dadonov had 70 points year before last as well and three straight 25+ goal seasons. What a bunch of utter nonsense. I had very little respect for Button prior to this, but now the last sliver of respect I did have is gone. Not only is he incompetent, he's also a moron.

4Twenty

Dec 18, 2018
That sounds so uneducated.

It’s certainly not my impression watching the games.

He’s not playing any harder or faster than his teammates.

You would think a player who plays harder would stand out more than his teammates.

Did anyone even say Podkolzin can’t play? This is the hysterics from Vancouver/Canadian media that people are talking about.

Wonder how well he’s greeted next time he shows up in Russia. This was an attack on them.

It also looks stupid because Panarin was more dominant than McDavid or Mackinnon this year. The guy is an offense machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad