RW Kole Lind - Kelowna Rockets, WHL (2017, 33rd, VAN, selected by SEA)

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Juolevi has disapointed, but man Some great prospects coming up for van.

Get dahlin/boqvist/hughes and thats it, were in a great spot man

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
hes pesky attitude might be similar, but one of the Nucks fan who watches him regularly compares him to Jeff Carter.
So now your 180ing

And I thought i was a Lind homer EEK :shakehead

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Don't say that on the Canucks board, you'll be crucified.

true. so true. I don't even post there no more.

you will never see a fan base criticize their very own like the Canucks fan do here. not even remotely close. by far the most ruthless out of all Canadian fan bases.

Juolevi has disapointed, but man Some great prospects coming up for van.

he's having a good season. scored a goal 2 games ago, then was scratched then played again and still had 5 shots on goal while having 12 minutes of ice time not to mention no dman in that leauges history have posted number he has.

So now your 180ing

And I thought i was a Lind homer EEK

???? 180ing what?

Last edited:
Reactions: flying v 604

Hfbsux

Dec 22, 2012
you will never see a fan base criticize their very own like the Canucks fan do here. not even remotely close. by far the most ruthless out of all Canadian fan bases.

I don't know, habs fans are pretty bad. They want both the cup and the best prospects, greedy bastards. I'm not sure who's worst, the fans or the media.. and this is coming from a habs fan

Pyromaniac

May 29, 2012

I don't know, habs fans are pretty bad. They want both the cup and the best prospects, greedy bastards. I'm not sure who's worst, the fans or the media.. and this is coming from a habs fan

Both sets of fans should count themselves lucky to have a couple of stable geniuses in Benning and Bergevin managing their teams.

pomx

May 15, 2014
Both sets of fans should count themselves lucky to have a couple of stable geniuses in Benning and Bergevin managing their teams.
You’re comparing one GM whos team is going no where fast. Another who has put together a set of great prospects this organization has seen in a long time.

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada

he's having a good season. scored a goal 2 games ago, then was scratched then played again and still had 5 shots on goal while having 12 minutes of ice time not to mention no dman in that leauges history have posted number he has.

???? 180ing what?
? I've never heard any of this.

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
feels like Kelowna might try to hold him out in hopes of the other player getting a suspension. 1 week is "optimistic" more like 10 days.
No idea if Jarratt was suspended or not (WHL rarely publishes that info), but he's not playing in tonight's game against Edmonton. Then again, a bunch of their top players also aren't playing, so they may be resting him.

I also highly doubt Kelowna keeps Lind out to try to get Victoria's #3 dman suspended.

In either case, I personally would say it was a clean hit. Neither ref called a penalty on the play, either.

tcat84

Sep 15, 2014
It was definitely border line IMO if not deserving of a charging penalty. No Reason for Jarratt to leave his feet and jump at his upper body like that

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
It was definitely border line IMO if not deserving of a charging penalty. No Reason for Jarratt to leave his feet and jump at his upper body like that

Didn’t jump, the hit occurs with his feet on the ice. It’s the follow through (from hitting “up”) that causes his skates to leave the ice after the initial contact. It’s also nothing even slightly resembling charging, which is based on how many strides you take before delivering a hit.

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Idk how I feel about Kole Lind. Sure he puts up amazing numbers, but every time i've watched him (which admittedly is only 2 or 3 games), he hasn't shown anything too exciting...

FOurteenS inCisOr

FOS COrp CEO
May 4, 2012
Republic of VI
I meant no dman at his age doing what he is doing in that league at 19 years old.

Care to wipe the bright red a**-shaped koolaid moustache off your face and elaborate?

Without delving too deep, Vatanen’s 19 year old season was far superior, and Heiskanen is killing his season as an 18yo, and arguably beat it as a 17yo.

Juolevi is having a moderately better developmental year than last, but he’s still a massive let down at his draft position.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Care to wipe the bright red a**-shaped koolaid moustache off your face and elaborate?

Without delving too deep, Vatanen’s 19 year old season was far superior, and Heiskanen is killing his season as an 18yo, and arguably beat it as a 17yo.

latest

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
You do realize Heiskanen, who is a year younger is currently putting up better numbers right.

The other thing is, how many elite Finnish defenders have their been, and how many of them played in SM-Liiga at 19? Ristolainen came over immediately. Your basically left with Vatanen had a higher PPG at 19, and the same one Juolevi currently has as a 18 year old. Here's a full list of U-20 defenders and their scoring in the Liiga.

Eliteprospects.com - All-Time Stats and Leaders from Liiga

There are currently 6 active NHL defenders from Finland. Vatanen, Ristolainen, Nutivaara, Esa Lindell and Julius Honka. Of those, only Vatanen, Nutivaara, and Esa Lindell played in SM-Liiga at 19.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad