Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Well, it wasn't posted before but after game vs. Switzerland 3 cuts were made :

G:Kasutin
F:Parshin, Shytikov

Final Roster:
G: Khudobin, Varlamov( :bow: )
D: Lyamin, Bodrov, Emelin(A), Zubarev, Aksenenko, Biryukov, Buravchikov, Nikitin
F: Malkin(C), Voloshenko, Radulov, Kulemin, Shirokov(A), Lemtyugov, Ogorodnkikov, Churilov, Lisin, Younkov,Ketov, Zubov

Malkin played with Kulemin and Zubov last game. Zubov played at wing while Malkin was center. Other lines were the same.

Stats against Switzerland (haven't seen it before too) : Lyamin - 2, Zubov, Ogorodnikov, Shirokov -> (5:0)

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
Parchin o yeeeeeeeeeees ! I saw him a couple of times this year and he looked bad IMO ! To small , def to small. He can fly but thats it.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
CSKA said:
Parchin o yeeeeeeeeeees ! I saw him a couple of times this year and he looked bad IMO ! To small , def to small. He can fly but thats it.
Parshin isn't small if you meant his height. He has small frame and his weight is too low. That's it. When and if he will gain it he will be superb player but right now, yes. He can't handle physical pressure. Btw - he was OK when I've seen him.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
kidhander said:
Ketov over Parshin? Is ok what you said kaizer, but............
I understand. Ketov looks like a "lost kid" in this roster. He was selected over Bumagin ( :bow: ), Krysanov and Trukhno and now over Parshin and Shytikov :dunno:

turnbuckle*

I'm no expert on the Russian team, but from what little I've seen of the goalies, Varlamov looked like the best of the three goalies battling it out. Is Khudobin the perceived starter?

Leb_Hitch*

I love seeing those two Sens Prospects producing. Lyamin and Zubov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad