Vasili Ponomaryov
Dmitri Rashevskiy
Ilya Safonov
Fyodor Svechkov
Nikita Tertyshnyi
Pavel Tyutnev
Dmitri Voronkov
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Could you please make a similar table for the Russia-2 roster for the Germany Cup?

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Could you please make a similar table for the Russia-2 roster for the Germany Cup?

Sure, here you go:

GK
Artur Akhtyamov
Andrei Kareyev
Alexander Samonov

D
Roman Bychkov
Danila Galenyuk
Artyom Minulin
Daniil Misyul
Ilya Morozov
Andrei Pribylskiy
Nikita Sedov
Alexander Shchemerov

FW
Vitaly Abramov
Danil Alalykin
Zakhar Bardakov
Ivan Chekhovich
Amir Garayev
Sergei Goncharuk
Arseniy Gritsyuk
Maxim Groshev
Matvei Guskov
Ivan Muranov
Danila Popov
Maxim Sorkin
Maxim Tsyplakov
Alexander Yaremchuk
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: Atas2000

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Some roster changes for the Karjala Cup:

Bilyalov, Kirsanov, Bashkirov, Didkovskiy, Fedotov, Safonov, Tyutnev are out;

Dmitri Shugayev, Alexander Yelesin, Vitali Abramov, Ivan Chekhovich, Bogdan Trineyev, Daniil Vovchenko, Ivan Zinchenko are in.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
@Atas2000 , since you asked about the Deutschland Cup, there have also been some changes:

Out are Galenyuk, Misyul, Pribylskiy, Abramov, Alalykin, Chekhovich, Gritsyuk, Popov, Yaremchuk

In are Yuri Pautov, Ivan Rogov, Nikita Sokolov, Yegor Bryzgalov, Nikita Dynyak, Igor Geraskin, Kirill Krutov, Dmitri Ovchinnikov and Artur Tyanulin

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
@Atas2000 , since you asked about the Deutschland Cup, there have also been some changes:

Out are Galenyuk, Misyul, Pribylskiy, Abramov, Alalykin, Chekhovich, Gritsyuk, Popov, Yaremchuk

In are Yuri Pautov, Ivan Rogov, Nikita Sokolov, Yegor Bryzgalov, Nikita Dynyak, Igor Geraskin, Kirill Krutov, Dmitri Ovchinnikov and Artur Tyanulin
Yes, thanks, I was aware. Pity guys like Gritsyuk, Alalykin, Misyul and Galenyuk are out. Makes the roster odd and the tournament completely meaningless from my perspective. Also Dynayk is infuriating. Who did he bribe? Or do they really think this VHLer is Russia2 level? Just crazy.

Oh well, at least Abramov and Chekhovich get an upgrade.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Yes, thanks, I was aware. Pity guys like Gritsyuk, Alalykin, Misyul and Galenyuk are out. Makes the roster odd and the tournament completely meaningless from my perspective. Also Dynayk is infuriating. Who did he bribe? Or do they really think this VHLer is Russia2 level? Just crazy.

Oh well, at least Abramov and Chekhovich get an upgrade.

I think Dynyak is a decent grinder and that there's too much hate around him due to his agent. With that being said, there are actually VHLers on that roster. Good thing is that at least Ovchinnikov gets a chance there, as Sibir not always gives him enough opportunities.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
I think Dynyak is a decent grinder and that there's too much hate around him due to his agent. With that being said, there are actually VHLers on that roster. Good thing is that at least Ovchinnikov gets a chance there, as Sibir not always gives him enough opportunities.
I am happy for Ovchinnikov.

I don't think those NTs are a place for grinders at all though. And there is a difference between giving a young prospect who plays in the VHL a chance and Dynyak who would be a career VHLer if not for Kvartalnov's crush on him.

Last edited:

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Probaly gonna be a young team in Channel One Cup aswell?

Best possible roster no matter age would probaly be:

Gusev - Shipachev - Burdasov
Kuzmenko - Grigorenko - Tolshinsky
Slepyshev -Anismov - Kravtsov
Goldobin - Okulov - Zhafyarov

Nesterov - Ozhiganov
Rafikov - Voynov
Yakolev - Marchenko

Fedotov
Bilyalov
Askarov

Correct me if im wrong.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Channel One Cup roster:

Goalkeepers: Ivan Fedotov, Timur Bilyalov, Alexander Samonov

Defensemen: Vyacheslav Voynov, Alexander Elesin, Alexei Marchenko, Artyom Minulin, Yegor Yakovlev, Nikita Nesterov, Alexander Nikishin, Sergei Telegin, Semyon Chistyakov, Damir Sharipzyanov

Forwards: Dmitry Voronkov, Artyom Galimov, Stanislav Galiev, Vadim Shipachyov, Mikhail Grigorenko, Pavel Karnaukhov, Sergei Plotnikov, Anton Slepyshev, Arseniy Gritsyuk, Kirill Semyonov, Sergei Tolchinsky, Nikita Gusev, Andrei Kuzmenko, Kirill Marchenko, Ivan Morozov, Vladimir Tkachyov, Andrei Chibisov, Yegor Korshkov, Alexander Kadeikin

Reactions: Atas2000

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Channel One Cup roster:

Defensemen: Vyacheslav Voynov, Alexander Elesin, Alexei Marchenko, Artyom Minulin, Yegor Yakovlev, Nikita Nesterov, Alexander Nikishin, Sergei Telegin, Semyon Chistyakov, Damir Sharipzyanov

Forwards: Dmitry Voronkov, Artyom Galimov, Stanislav Galiev, Vadim Shipachyov, Mikhail Grigorenko, Pavel Karnaukhov, Sergei Plotnikov, Anton Slepyshev, Arseniy Gritsyuk, Kirill Semyonov, Sergei Tolchinsky, Nikita Gusev, Andrei Kuzmenko, Kirill Marchenko, Ivan Morozov, Vladimir Tkachyov, Andrei Chibisov, Yegor Korshkov, Alexander Kadeikin

Why is Plotnikov on the team? I thought he was "finished".

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Why is Plotnikov on the team? I thought he was "finished".
Well, he and Kadeikin will be the two "grinders" aka 4th liners on that selection. I can live with that and I don't care who they take for this role. Also they both still have 20+ points in the KHL this season. So it is a understandable reward for both players.

I also think it is a good choice to not take Rashevskiy this time. He struggled on that level at Karjala Cup and has slowed down a bit in the K(2 points only in his last 6 games). Close to 40GP it is understandable. After all it is his first blong breakout season in the big league.

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Channel One Cup roster:

Slepyshev, Voronkov, Galiev and Kuzmenko are out injured, Artur Kayumov, Daniil Vovchenko, Vladislav Kamenev and Artyom Anisimov have been called up.

Last edited:

rohky

Jun 17, 2019
Reading
Is it too early for Michkov to go to the Olympics? He has already played for the national team, maybe he should get a chance right now. Even if he didn't play, surely being a part of the team would be great experience.

Reactions: TheMapleRussian

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
What’s going on with the NT’s now? Are they just going to play friendly’s against Belarus? or are we going to see younger players have a more regular role in KHL?

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
What’s going on with the NT’s now? Are they just going to play friendly’s against Belarus? or are we going to see younger players have a more regular role in KHL?
I think the only thing that is planned for now is the Channel One Cup in December apparently Vs. Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia U25.

As for the KHL the only impact that it has is that the number of games has been increased as most of international breaks have been removed from the calendar, so in some way it helps younger players as more games means more potential opportunities to prove themselves.

Reactions: LeProspector

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Channel One Cup roster:

Goalkeepers: Ilya Konovalov (Dynamo Moscow), Nikita Serebryakov (Admiral), Maxim Dorozhko (Vityaz).

Defensemen: Grigory Dronov, Yegor Yakovlev (both Metallurg Magnitogorsk), Alexander Yelesin (Lokomotiv), Alexander Nikishin (SKA), Yegor Savikov (Spartak Moscow), Vladislav Provolnev, Nikita Nesterov (both CSKA Moscow), Semyon Chistyakov (Avangard), Sergei Telegin (Traktor), Shakir Mukhamadullin (Salavat Yulaev).

Forwards: Maxim Dzhioshvili, Dmitry Rashevsky (both Dynamo Moscow), Dmitry Voronkov, Ilya Safonov, Kirill Semyonov (all Ak Bars), Anatoly Golyshev (Avtomobilist), Pavel Karnaukhov, Konstantin Okulov, Maxim Mamin (all CSKA Moscow), Artur Kayumov (Lokomotiv), Vladimir E. Tkachyov, Arseniy Gritsyuk (both Avangard), Mikhail Vorobyov, Marat Khairullin (both SKA), Nikolai Kovalenko (Torpedo), Vladimir A. Tkachyov (Traktor), Alexander Kadeikin (Salavat Yulaev).

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Some injury replacements:

Out: Kayumov, Kovalenko, Khairullin, Golyshev, Tkachyov (the one from Avangard)

In: Likhachyov, Grigorenko, Tolchinskiy, Sharipzyanov

Last edited:

Eye of Ra

Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
What would a best possible russian team for EHT look like this season?

Im giving it a shoot, please correct me.

Nikita Serebryakov
Daniil Isayev

Alexander Nikishin - Igor Ozhiganov
Nikita Nesterov - Vlad Voynov
Yegor Yakolev - Grigori Dronov

Nikita Gusev - Vadim Shipachev - Alexander Radulov
Sergei Tolchinsky - Mikhail Grigorenko - Nikolai Kovalenko
Sergei Shirokov - Alexander Khokhlachev - Anton Burdasov
Vladimir Tkachev - Maxim Shalunov - Konstantin Okulov

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
What would a best possible russian team for EHT look like this season?

Im giving it a shoot, please correct me.

Nikita Serebryakov
Daniil Isayev

Alexander Nikishin - Igor Ozhiganov
Nikita Nesterov - Vlad Voynov
Yegor Yakolev - Grigori Dronov

Nikita Gusev - Vadim Shipachev - Alexander Radulov
Sergei Tolchinsky - Mikhail Grigorenko - Nikolai Kovalenko
Sergei Shirokov - Alexander Khokhlachev - Anton Burdasov
Vladimir Tkachev - Maxim Shalunov - Konstantin Okulov
The issue with this list is that for Team Russia the EHT never was about getting the best players out there, it was a part of preparations for the World Championships, which also usually was viewed as part of the preparations for the Olympics. Therefore likely guys like Radulov, Voynov, Shipachev, Shirokov wouldn't be invited just because of their age and what it will be in 2026.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad