Rungsted's Rondbjerg looking forward to competing for Denmark at 2017 WJC

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005
jonas_rondbjerg_denmark_122915_1.jpg
Photo: Rungsted IK forward Jonas Rondbjerg competed for Team Denmark at the 2016 IIHF World Junior Championship, where he posted one assist in five games (courtesy of Chapin Landvogt/HF)

</p>As one of, if not the youngest player at this year’s WJC, Danish forward Jonas Rondbjerg has stood out for more than just his age as he served in a second-line left wing capacity for his nation. Back home in Denmark, he’s currently in the middle of his second season of professional play, where he has accumulated eight goals and 12 points along with a +7 in 25 games. He had four points in 30 games for the same team as a 15-year-old.… read more

The post Rungsted’s Rondbjerg looking forward to competing for Denmark at 2017 WJC appeared first on Hockey's Future.

More...

admire

Denmark Fan
May 9, 2010
Denmark
JR: I really like Frans Nielsen. He can do a bit of everything and I think he’s really underrated. I like how he plays so responsibly, but can be quietly dangerous in the offensive.

I’m very good in the defensive zone for my age. I like to be responsible there first and foremost. I know I have to improve a lot in the other direction and my shot needs a lot of work. I think I have pretty good offensive instincts and those come in handy when taking care of business in my zone and moving forward in the other direction.

I think that exactly the kind of role model he should mould his play after. Great to hear a 16 year old mention responsibility as an vital asset. That usually comes with age so it just reinforces how mature this kid is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad