Status
Not open for further replies.

PULSATING

Sep 20, 2018
The previous thread unravelled.
1658440672640.png

Did it? :sarcasm:

Anyways.
Hope the Oil can add another top 4 D. It looks like the teams obvious weakness unless Nurse takes a big step (which is possible despite people being so down on him).

I'm not sure it happens till the deadline though. The flat cap seems to have the league in a general gridlock. Insert Ken Holland "Dollars in dollars out salary cap" rambling. Who knows though, maybe Broberg blows the doors off at camp and we add Patty Kane instead :naughty:.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Based on some of the rumored numbers here is what we likely see. Obviously one of JP or Foegele is pretty much a lock to be traded at this point. Hopefully JP is ready to embrace a bottom 6 role or both players could be gone. I just hope we get market value.

1658441392475.png

I've seen leaf fans suggesting JP for Kerfoot. Kerfoot only has 1 year left at 3.5M but had 51 points last season and can step into the #2 LW if we end up moving RNH down to center or even play #C himself. Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
haven't had burger king in a while. they have a good deal tho (2 chicken sandwiches and 2 small fried for 8 bucks)

I always found that burger king skimps on the fries part of the combo, where as you get a bigger n fuller fries box, regardless of the size of the order

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Still better than burger king
Is it just me or has their Whopper become more of a "Slopper" in recent years.

I only ever-so slightly kinda hope Tkachuk winds up in Vegas. The ego war between him and fellow American, Jack Eichel would be a great soap opera within a soap opera. On the other hand, I read that entitled twat basically gave Treliving a list of teams he'd sign long term with. I'd tell him to go f*** a cactus as he has zero trade protection and he'll be traded to where I get the best offer so if Arizona provides me with the best offer, guess what? And don't forget to pack sunscreen, Matthew.

Then he's Arizona's problem.

Reactions: Gordy Elbows

PaPaDee

5-14-6-1
Sep 21, 2005
Saskazoo

I only ever-so slightly kinda hope Tkachuk winds up in Vegas. The ego war between him and fellow American, Jack Eichel would be a great soap opera within a soap opera. On the other hand, I read that entitled twat basically gave Treliving a list of teams he'd sign long term with. I'd tell him to go f*** a cactus as he has zero trade protection and he'll be traded to where I get the best offer so if Arizona provides me with the best offer, guess what? And don't forget to pack sunscreen, Matthew.

Problem is, if it’s not to a team that he’s willing to sign long term with, the return for a 1 year rental will be low.

PULSATING

Sep 20, 2018

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
i wasn't creeping much this afternoon, I have no idea what happened, and at this point I'm scared to ask
Social politics. I think you’re better off having not read it.

As for the Oilers, I don’t know who to pull for anymore with Connor Brown and Nick Paul locked up and Josh Manson not wanting anything to do with Canada.

I’ll take one Scott Mayfield please.

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton

Vegas loves the shiny new toy. They just signed Smith so he’s automatically included in a trade for Tkachuk. Calgary gets Smith and Theodore for Tkachuk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad