Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

milan-lucic.jpg

peter-chiarelli.jpg

[fieldset=SOLI'S SHORTSIDE]
- Happy Canada Day!

- Happy NHL Free Agency Day!

- A quick recap of some things to keep an eye on:
  • Lots of talk between Edmonton and Colorado, with Winnipeg around as well. Nuge for Barrie? Maybe a 3-way?
  • If we have plans to move Nuge, we need plans to acquire a center to shelter McDavid and Draisaitl
  • Rishaug thinks we'll slow play the RHD OFD, see how Barrie resolves. Some options, like James Wisniewski, are lower end options on the market to stop-gap perhaps.
  • Keep an eye on former Bruins like Brett Connolly. RH'ed shot, 6'2, didn't fit (couldn't finish) on the Marchand-Bergeron line.
  • We need a back-up goaltender
[/fieldset]

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
I wouldn't mind bringing in Eric Staal if we move out Nuge.. good veteran.

Trade Nuge for Barrie, bring in Staal
Sign Lucic
Sign Chad Johnson
Sign Brett Connolly

I'm happy with that

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Friedman thinks Reimer could get 5 years with an Eastern team.. uhh.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Incarcerated Bob saying Lucic to Edmonton is a done deal. He also called Nielsen to Detroit and Okposo to Buffalo so far. I think he's pretty good.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I dont' get how bringing in top 4 guys means a physical bottom pairing/7 is gone.

Be nice to have that kind of depth. Maybe Gryba doesn't want to be in the PB though

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Incarcerated Bob saying Lucic to Edmonton is a done deal. He also called Nielsen to Detroit and Okposo to Buffalo so far. I think he's pretty good.
Hold on let me make an account I can copy what people have said too

Lol gross. Bet he gets starter money somewhere.

My god. He's going to be like Biron and all the other guys that didn't realize there is no goalie market

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
It's almost time for the free agent frenzy! Free-ding frenzy? This pun business is hard.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
Isn't his twitter banned from this site lol?

I have no idea. He's well connected with the Islanders though and has broke a couple things in the past few days. He is mostly ignorable but his hockey stuff is generally right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad