Rumor: Rumours & Proposals Thread | Klefbom Playing 21-22 is "very, very slim" | Holland Presser Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Lollll really? I always wanted to text in. He seems to go to his regulars though. Maybe change your username or handle to one of the many old ass bands that Bob mentions and likes. I bet that gets your text read.

He generally reads my texts regularly. Not when I say "Is Hall signing here" or "I know Hall is signing here" :laugh::laugh:

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I still don't get how they can fit in both Hall and Hyman. That's going to be $11M+ at minimum for a lot of term, I just don't think it's feasible.

I still say these Hall ideas are far fetched. His future wife is from the New York tri-state area, I can't imagine that she's interested in the slightest about moving all the way across the continent to relative Siberia. I'd bet anything that he re-signs with Boston or maybe the Islanders. I think Hyman is quite likely actually and I love the player but anything more than 5x5 (which is even pushing it a bit) is going to hurt, a lot.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Imagine hating Taylor Hall as much as HK97 on here. Get something new for once for your agenda.
Probably snubbed you at the ranch
He snubbed me at Hudsons. Well I drunkenly yelled at him to try to get him to interact with me but he was focused on picking up girls with Ebs while being chaperoned by Steve Smith lol. I still want him here and don’t expect him to respond to my drunkenness.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Taylor Hall riding into town

giphy.gif

Reactions: McTonyBrar

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
It’s just that Hall and/or Hyman will be signed and Holland has other deals done or getting done.

Not that I don't appreciate a juicy rumor, and thanks to @Snipes45 for sharing, but I can't imagine that any deals are in place outside of re-signings. All of it just seems so far out there to be realistic.

Reactions: Faelko

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Oh wait. Shit it was Snipes who’s the mature and regular poster. Snipes45 less regular, a bit more abrasive in his postings. Plz don’t be a troll.

Reactions: Faelko

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Just for the lulz. I saw some random guy on twitter just now yapping about how he talked to a member of the Oilers and apparently they're after BOTH Stamkos and Hall (Lmao). Saying how Connor and Nurse had a group chat with Hall at some point.
According to him, Hall is 7x 5.5 which fits the whispers lately, but he said it would be Yamamoto and a 1st for Stamkos. (And no, I don't see Stamkos happening whatsoever)

I know there is nothing to the Stamkos portion of this, so there is no need to worry. But I definitely would not want.

Stamkos is another Tavares deal. A contract that will get worse each year as the player continues to fall from Prime.

Tampa won the cup without him in last years playoffs, and they could have again this year. They see the value in keeping their depth players over him if possible.

Hall and RNH in the low 5's is what makes sense. Still some good years left where the deal is a steal now, and a bit of a pain later, but not crushing.

Reactions: McAsuno

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Not that I don't appreciate a juicy rumor, and thanks to @Snipes45 for sharing, but I can't imagine that any deals are in place outside of re-signings. All of it just seems so far out there to be realistic.
I could see Hall thing. Holland did talk to him during the off season before he signed with Buffalo. McDavid/Nuge/Drai/Nurse could also be talking to him on the regular. But where/how do we get into Hymans head?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I wouldn’t discount him having a bit of a bounce back with what you’ve noted in mind (bad luck, injuries etc). Not a big fan of the player but I could see him being a decent top 9 winger with a strong defensive centre. He was misused last year
Tippet is still the coach though.

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
I like Hall and Hyman, but if it means no Larsson, decent goalie, and bottom six depth, I don't think it's a good deal.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
I like Hall and Hyman, but if it means no Larsson, decent goalie, and bottom six depth, I don't think it's a good deal.

At least one of them would be nice, ideally a top legitimate 6 winger so we no longer have to see Tippett stubbornly employ McDrai together setting up the Oilers as a one line team again.
I'd prefer Hall as he's a guy who still has the ability to drive a line.

Reactions: Blue Line Turnover
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad