Proposal: Rumour and Proposals Thread: The Deadline is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019

The dude has been living in front of the net this season.

stop-my-penis-ezulzv.jpg

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Down the stretch I think landing a guy like Ennis allows us to actually run 2 PP units, which lightens the load a bit more on our top players.

McDavid-Draisaitl-RNH-Neal-Bear

Yamamoto-Benson-Ennis-Gagner/Chiasson-Klefbom

McVirginOil

Jun 30, 2014
Down the stretch I think landing a guy like Ennis allows us to actually run 2 PP units, which lightens the load a bit more on our top players.

McDavid-Draisaitl-RNH-Neal-Bear

Yamamoto-Benson-Ennis-Gagner/Chiasson-Klefbom
That 2nd PP unit actually sounds deadly

Reactions: ujju2

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
He's called a few trades, including the failed Kadri trade to Calgary.
Yeah, not saying he's completely non credible, but the majority of what he says has been false, whether it be due to incorrect information, or things changing. Eklund has also called a few things, but it's best not to trust any of those types until it's been reported by someone with something to lose.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, not saying he's completely non credible, but the majority of what he says has been false, whether it be due to incorrect information, or things changing. Eklund has also called a few things, but it's best not to trust any of those types until it's been reported by someone with something to lose.
I feel like Commodore actually hears a lot of shit that just doesn't end up being true. He hears player A is going to team A but it falls thru in the end.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Yam and Ennis play the same way which is the bumper or in front of the net. I would split them up between the two units as the bumper players

Yamamoto as a right-shot in the Ovi-spot makes some sense to me, with Ennis in the bumper position and Chiasson as the net-front presence. Or replace Chiasson with Gags, and have Yams and Ennis as the bumper and net-front players.

Nostradumbass

Divinity
Jan 1, 2007
I feel like Commodore actually hears a lot of shit that just doesn't end up being true. He hears player A is going to team A but it falls thru in the end.
Yep, like Kadri to Calgary. He called it out of the blue, nothing happens, then Kadri gets traded to Colorado later. Later, it comes out that Kadri nixed the Calgary deal with his NTC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad