Rumor: Rumors & Proposals: This is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

McOilbleeder

We are all Kloppites
Aug 5, 2006
Oil Country
maxresdefault.jpg

Pitchforks to the left. Torches to the right. Remember to grab protective head gear.

randomrob7

Aug 30, 2013
Has there been a tweet or something saying RNH is likely to be traded for a defensemen? You guys are going crazy with those RNH proposals haha.

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Has there been a tweet or something saying RNH is likely to be traded for a defensemen? You guys are going crazy with those RNH proposals haha.

Rishaug speculated that Dumba is still on the table from Minny although Edmonton probably passes, and I think he also speculated Barrie.

OilerFan4Life

Feb 27, 2004
Heartland of Hockey
Put me in the "Yakupov may breakout next year" camp.

I'm not completely buying the "he was bullied by the kids" stories but even Stauffer has mentioned that Yak struggled to fit into the group because of cultural and religious differences.

Yak has shown flashes and if the best we're getting for him is a 3rd rounder, it makes no sense to move him. At the very least give him another year and who knows...maybe he can replace Hall's production.

We do know Yak also has the ability to be a driver.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
If we got Barrie that would be ****ing unreal

Klefbom-Larsson
Sekera-Barrie
Davidson-Gryba/Fayne

That's a playoff calibre top 4.

OilerFan4Life

Feb 27, 2004
Heartland of Hockey
@TSNRyanRishaug 2m2 minutes ago
If Chiarelli had decided sooner that he was willing to move Hall, return may have been better.....

@TSNRyanRishaug 31s32 seconds ago
I believe Jones or Hamonic may have been doable in straight up deals. Timing is critical, once PC decided, deals may have looked different

Now this STINGS.

I think we'd all prefer Seth Jones to Larsson.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
@TSNRyanRishaug 2m2 minutes ago
If Chiarelli had decided sooner that he was willing to move Hall, return may have been better.....

@TSNRyanRishaug 31s32 seconds ago
I believe Jones or Hamonic may have been doable in straight up deals. Timing is critical, once PC decided, deals may have looked different

Now this STINGS.

I think we'd all prefer Seth Jones to Larsson.

But the Isles didn't want Hall and the Predators wanted a center.

The Safe Play

Jul 8, 2011
Yeah, Jones > Larsson > Hamonic.

With that said Larsson is a better defender than Jones might be closer than we think.

RNH for Barrie would be great, RNH for Dumba without Coyle coming back, loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad