Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread | Trade Deadline Thread 2.0, Trade Deadline 4/12 3PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
That was a smart move by Toronto to get Rittich. Because guess what? They are now doing what Tampa did with Kucherov to Andersen. If he recovers early, it doesn't matter. He's done for the season. All his space is spendable

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Serious question but do ppl think that Hall will move the needle on this team? Maybe I am too much of a pessimist but I don’t think he really will.

If there was a dream scenario where we could package Neal with the first, I would do that because I would like to clear some cap without having to buy him out.
He could

he could not

Reactions: Barrsy

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
Serious question but do ppl think that Hall will move the needle on this team? Maybe I am too much of a pessimist but I don’t think he really will.

If there was a dream scenario where we could package Neal with the first, I would do that because I would like to clear some cap without having to buy him out.

I do. Honestly I think Edmonton is the best fit in the world for him. A market he's passionate about, and like Kessel in Pittsburgh, he has two superstar centers to take the main focus.

Rnh-mcdavid-pulju
Hall-Drai-Yama

That's a top 6 that can beat any team in the league.

Reactions: McOilers97

Markham30

Jan 12, 2016
Edmonton

To be able to have 2 solid scoring lines with either Drai or RNH playing centre with Hall on the wing is very enticing. It was quite evident last night, when McDavid and Drai aren’t playing out of their minds, our forward group just simply isn’t good enough to win. Another dynamic forward would help this team a lot, and take some of the pressure off McDavid and Drai.

Reactions: Captain Fantastic

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
The left D coming off the board. Who's left?

Kulikov, Murray, Del Zotto, Staal, Goligoski....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad