Rugby World Cup 2023

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Kind of sad that Ireland are out. I want to see a new winner this year.

I would very much like Fiji to beat England tomorrow, and France to beat South Africa.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
I knew it, never NEVER understimate the ABs!

Game for the ages, Abs ran away and Ireland played catch. ABs played down a man 20 f***ing minutes yet they held on. Gutted for Ireland, the QF's curse is real.
As a Boks fan now I'm extremely anxious: I feel that only France can stop the ABs from another WC. Even worse, Rassie decided to start Reinach at 9 and Mannie at 10, Thor at 8 and no Wiese on the bench... mad lad. I smell trouble for us.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I knew it, never NEVER understimate the ABs!

Game for the ages, Abs ran away and Ireland played catch. ABs played down a man 20 f***ing minutes yet they held on. Gutted for Ireland, the QF's curse is real.
As a Boks fan now I'm extremely anxious: I feel that only France can stop the ABs from another WC. Even worse, Rassie decided to start Reinach at 9 and Mannie at 10, Thor at 8 and no Wiese on the bench... mad lad. I smell trouble for us.

That is why I'm rooting for France now. Sorry, I would normally support South Africa.

Reactions: Summer Rose

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Well that wasn't as comfortable as I thought it would be, but England win.

These quarters have been good competitive games so far. Of course the Ireland vs. New Zealand game was higher quality. Expecting the same with France vs. South Africa.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad