Rudolfs Balcers nutty OT goal in IIHF world championship

NorthernShark

Apr 26, 2018
Hopefully he can be a useful call up for the Sharks next season. Really need his skill in the line up.

Reactions: Phu

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I'm not going to sit here and say I told you so, but....

You know what? **** it.

I told you so. I told you to get on the Rudy Hype Train last year. You all should've listened to me. :D :sarcasm:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Also that goal should probably come with a viewer advisory warning as it contains adult situations and may be too scandalous for young children, the elderly, pregnant women, or people with compromised immune systems.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

748280.jpg

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Labanc had a TON more help. He was playing with Goldobin and Chartier, then O’Regan and Goodrow, a bit with Carpenter. Balcers has absolutely no help.

What did I do? :laugh:

That is pretty fair. Its easy to forget how loaded the Barracuda was in 2017 vs. this year.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
That is pretty fair. Its easy to forget how loaded the Barracuda was in 2017 vs. this year.

Yeah, it was ridiculous. I mentioned it a while ago but the Cuda lost literally their ten best players between 2017 and 2018. Carpenter, Goodrow, Meier, Goldobin, Labanc, Ryan, Heed, Mueller, O’Regan, and Sorensen. Insane. Look at all that talent Labanc had to play with. Balcers had literally like, Adam Helewka and Julius Bergman. Brandon Mashinter was literally the third leading scorer on the Cuda this year.

Reactions: Painful Quandary

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Illegal pick in front of the net screening the goalie

Scored against Norway

WHC isn't a real best-on-best international tournament

Not impressive

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
I'm not going to sit here and say I told you so, but....

You know what? **** it.

I told you so. I told you to get on the Rudy Hype Train last year. You all should've listened to me. :D :sarcasm:

If we are tooting our own horns here then I was calling this guy one of the Sharks top prospects before there was a train.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Come on. Labanc was a prolific AHL scorer. Balcers isn’t even a PPG?

I don't even know why Labanc is being written off as a never-will-be. Give the guy some time to grow (I guarantee you Balcers will have similar growing pains) and be happy the Sharks are finding and developing guys like him and Balcers.

Reactions: CaptainShark

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad