| Daniel Stricker
wse.gif
| Tobias Haster
wlv.gif
| Raivis Jucers

Last edited:

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
As long as Finland wins I'm ok with it, but would also be kinda neat if Finland runs up the score and ends up with the top-2/3 scorers of the tournament.

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
Expect Granlund to yet again be an offensive catalyst in this game. Do not understand the hate for him from most fans.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Expect Granlund to yet again be an offensive catalyst in this game. Do not understand the hate for him from most fans.

I think in this tournament, he really showed for me that he is a really good player, not just a little brother of the great Mikael. I respect him far much more now! Might even watch a HIFK game now!

Leehh

Oct 8, 2011
Austria

In FEL games he didn't have much going, only wasting scoring chances. There was two possibilities, Self-esteem problems or his brother made him way better than he was, and since his brother has already proven that he can play most guys went with it. For now, it looks like he only had self-esteem problems and he couldn't enjoy hockey because all the pressure from media and fans.

At least i see positive things now.

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi
In FEL games he didn't have much going, only wasting scoring chances. There was two possibilities, Self-esteem problems or his brother made him way better than he was, and since his brother has already proven that he can play most guys went with it. For now, it looks like he only had self-esteem problems and he couldn't enjoy hockey because all the pressure from media and fans.

At least i see positive things now.

:laugh:

He played well against Germany in relegation-game and now he is suddenly an offensive catalyst. I just don't see him having a career in NHL because of the lack of wow-factor.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010

He played well against Germany in relegation-game and now he is suddenly an offensive catalyst. I just don't see him having a career in NHL because of the lack of wow-factor.

He was "the man" against swiss, and kept our hopes alive with great plays and a hat trick. That's really the turning point in my view about him. He was a leader who tied and win it for us, and worked hes but off too making good things. He and Aaltonen impressed in the start already.

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi
He was "the man" against swiss, and kept our hopes alive with great plays and a hat trick. That's really the turning point in my view about him. He was a leader who tied and win it for us, and worked hes but off too making good things. He and Aaltonen impressed in the start already.

He had his moments for sure. But the games against big countries were the ones where he has supposed to bloom. That didn't happen. This team collapsed in this tournament and with material like this, Finland should be in medal games.

Leehh

Oct 8, 2011
Austria
He had his moments for sure. But the games against big countries were the ones where he has supposed to bloom. That didn't happen. This team collapsed in this tournament and with material like this, Finland should be in medal games.

The only ones who really under performed were Lehkonen and Salomaki, you just set the par too high for one individual. Did you even notice how many quality scoring chances Salomaki had throught out the tournament, he should've scored at least two of them. Stop pointing that finger on wrong guy, thanks.

FlutteringSaucer

Apr 27, 2012

I'm pretty sure he was around 6th in tournament scoring already before the Germany game. And didn't most other top-scoring guys rack good amount of their points against Germany too?

He's not an elite prospect but has been really underrated imo just because he's not as good as his brother.

Ville231

Dec 7, 2012
Helsinki, Finland
Way to go, lets crush em' Slovaks!

This tournament is brutal, with better luck we'd be in the medal games. Damn you Switzerland ! :shakehead (That being said, we had our chances)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad