Recalled/Assigned: Roy recalled on emergency basis

sting13

Jul 30, 2011
Doesn't have to be a injury. Someone can be sick and they don't know if he will be ready for game time.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Doesn't have to be a injury. Someone can be sick and they don't know if he will be ready for game time.

By the rules, it has to be an event for which the team can provide the NHL evidence of inability to play if requested.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
This tweet doesn't make sense to me.

A. If they wanted Pirri, they could have called up Pirri and it still would have been an emergency. No need to call Roy and swap him.

B. If they didn't call someone up yesterday and still needed someone today they would still only have 11 forwards and it would still be an emergency.

I don't know how the tweet clarifies at all why Roy had to be the one called up, unless they are planning on playing him and he was who they wanted to call up.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
This tweet doesn't make sense to me.

A. If they wanted Pirri, they could have called up Pirri and it still would have been an emergency. No need to call Roy and swap him.

B. If they didn't call someone up yesterday and still needed someone today they would still only have 11 forwards and it would still be an emergency.

I don't know how the tweet clarifies at all why Roy had to be the one called up, unless they are planning on playing him and he was who they wanted to call up.

GM meeting this weekend, isn't it?

Maybe they are staging things just in case a trade happens....

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
GM meeting this weekend, isn't it?

Maybe they are staging things just in case a trade happens....

The only players we could trade are our top six, as they are the only players making money. And I can't see us trading any of them.

I honestly expect an overpay in prospects/picks for a player with a year left on their contract as a hockey trade at the deadline.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00