Rovell says there is no growth for NHL

puckhead103*

Link

Don't know where this is from, but I found it at another hockey site. Discuss...
i heard this last night......it would've been great if they had bettman and rovell on the same time....and debated...

bettman came later and totally refuted rovell's "gloom and doom" on Versus and the growth of hockey in US markets...

Timmy

Feb 2, 2005
i heard this last night......it would've been great if they had bettman and rovell on the same time....and debated...

bettman came later and totally refuted rovell's "gloom and doom" on Versus and the growth of hockey in US markets...

Any way we can get a secretary on the phone to confirm some of this information floating about?

OG6ix

Apr 11, 2006
Toronto
Chris Russel is hugely bias though. He is a huge hockey fan and he used to have a radio show in the wee hours of the morning on the weekends. I used to listen to that show a lot, because it was... well... hockey talk. However, whenever he talked hockey there was always one person who called in during the segment and said something like "Why are you talking, who cares about hockey?" and that was pretty lame. I am just saying though, all of his articles are positive and being a hockey fan he might be just a tad bit bias.

You guys should listen to his show when you get the chance, and you are awake.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad