GDT: Round Robin West: Vegas Golden Knights @ Colorado Avalanche | 12:00PM | Do we want to win?

If this poll had a right answer, which one would it be?

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Ok This Is Tough.

If We Win We Win, But If We Lose We Lose...

Who Do We Want To Play?

The Chicago Black Hawk Downs?

upload_2020-8-8_20-45-2.jpeg

Or the NHLs Wile E Coyote Franchise....

The Arizona Coyotes

11060291_gal_400x400.jpg

Well what ever happens it will all be about weather or not we shut down one man.

images

No... Not Him.

cut.jpeg

Yeah that's the guy....
PS We miss you.

:vegas @ :avs
Vegas Golden Knights @ Colorado Avalanche
12:00PM PDT | 7:00AM NZST
Rogers Place | Edmonton, AB

Game broadcast: NBC, SN, TVAS

:vegas

Stephenson-Chandler_VGK-202.png
Karlsson-William_3.png
Stone-Mark_VGK_.png

Marchessault-Jonathan_3.png
Stastny-Paul.png
Smith-Reilly_2.png

Cousins-Nick_VGK-2020_.png
Roy-Nicolas_VGK-2020_.png
Tuch-Alex_1.png

Carrier-Will_1.png
Nosek-Tomas_1.png
Reaves-Ryan.png

McNabb-Brayden_1.png
Schmidt-Nate.png

Martinez-Alec_VGK-2020.png
Theodore-Shea_2.png

Holden-Nick.png
Whitecloud-Zach_VGK-2020_.png

Lehner-Robin_VGK-2_.png

Fleury-Marc-Andre_7.png

:avs

Burakovsky - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Landeskog - Last Game's Hero - Nichushkin
Namestnikov - Compher - Donskoi
Jost - Bellemare - Calvert

Graves - Makar
Girard - Johnson
Cole - Zadorov

Grubauer
Francouz

*Projected lineups

GO :vegas GO

Last edited:
Reactions: Pierce Hawthorne

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
If I'm waking up for a game at 7am, Bellemare better not score against us in the first couple of minutes.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Might as well spot them 2-3 goals from the start, because the belle tolls for thee.

Please save us, Round Robin. Or at least keep it tied till Patches ziplines in from the rafters to start the 3rd as House of Pain begins to play.

Reactions: hangman005

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Good luck today lads.

At least until we hopefully match up with you guys in the Conference finals I still quite like the Vegas franchise.

Was just browsing your boards to get some thoughts on who you guys were hoping to get in the first round. Personally for the Avs, since day 1 when this schedule was announced I was hoping the Hawks would somehow pull off the upset over Edmonton and the Avs would find a way to get them in round 1. We dominated them all season and I dont think they have the defense to keep up with Colorado's relentless speed and forecheck. On the flip side, Arizona played us very tightly in the regular season and have a good blanketing defensive structure to the game they play, just scary enough that I'd rather stay away from those games and get Chicago instead.

Vegas has a lot of those same similarities to the game they play as the Avs, so I figured you guys were probably hoping for Chicago as well? Though it looks like some of you are preferring to get Arizona and you seem to play well against them so that makes sense to want to get them.

Anyways, cheers guys, good luck in the first round! Hoping to see y'all in the conference finals.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
If the staff is leaning towards using Lehner then MAF should have been starting today in this lesser meaning game. So this tells me probably expect MAF to be the guy in the playoffs unless he blows up.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I am a little nervous. But i really just think of these playoffs as a giant tournament instead of the real stanley cup playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad