GDT: Round Robin West: Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights | 3:30PM | Pandamonioum

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
PK is looking as high quality as the PP. Four guys standing there waiting for the next SOG

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Neither team brought any intensity and it makes for a nice, relaxing game with just constant north-south action. There's been some limited time in the o-zone when getting there for both teams but nothing dangerous.

I do wonder how much the teams care about these games. These are by far the strangest playoff games I’ve ever seen.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I do wonder how much the teams care about these games. These are by far the strangest playoff games I’ve ever seen.

I can tell you with certainty that Dallas cares more than Vegas atm, at least by their intensity on the ice.

Reactions: Vegas07

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Us and Boston couldn't care less it seems like, no intensity from either team, but you can't really blame them when we only play for seeding which doesn't matter anyway.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
We scored when Bishop still wasn't ready to play. Then they've taken over. None of the goals have been on Lehner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad