Series Talk: Round 2: Vegas Golden Knights Vs. Oilers

Evilsports

Aug 18, 2015
Congratulations Vegas. I'm disappointed and pouty about the outcome but looking at the remaining teams I hope that you guys are able to finish the job.

We were outplayed, outcoached, and out goalied. Thankfully, as a lifetime Oilers fan I'm able to turn the emotions off fairly quickly after the end of a season.

Reactions: hangman005

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Flames fan coming in peace. I'm all aboard the Knights this year (have been since the start of the playoffs). Very thankful to see VGK knock off Edmonton this year. Keep it up!

Reactions: hangman005

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
You have to wonder what was going through Pietrangelos mind to do that to arguably the second best player in the nhl.

He's not going to talk about it, but it was pretty obvious everything boiled over in game 2 after Stone was crosschecked in open ice. Pietrangelo had words for Desharnais but I was wondering if they were going to target Draisaitl or McDavid. That ended up happening in game 4, and Draisaitl being the bigger of the 2, and having slashed Petro before, ended up being his target.

It doesn't belong in hockey, but it's no real surprise considering they were trying to take Stone out of the series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad