GDT: Round 1 - Game 5 - Colorado Avalanche @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, April 30th, 2024 - 8:30pm CDT - CBC/Sportsnet West - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I've talked more about Pionk tonight than our golden boy choke artist.

That's incorrect (post history is public information), but I'm including the replies you made to several others where you complain about the goalie. Of course Pionk escaped the against forum rules style language you save for the soon to be Vezina winner.

SimpleSimon

Nov 9, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
I am busy at work and am missing the game, which is probably a good thing. But I noticed in the box score that each team scored a goal on their own net. That is something.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Problem is that we will get called each and every time case in point they wanted to give Vilardi a major for something the Avs do all the time
yeah, that's 2 games this series where avs got away with everything, game 3 they decided to give up 10 mins in a row worth of calls which cost us now this game two blatant non calls led to 2 avs goals 30 seconds later

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
It'll be interesting to see how the Avs do after this

Wouldn't surprise me to have another season where we're knocked out by the eventual cup winners
The Jets are the perfect warmup team in the first round. Not too much of a challenge. Let you play your game and fine tune some things. Build confidence.

That being said, while the Avs are good, they're not that good. They just zeroed in on exactly what gave the Jets trouble (probably watched video of the Preds game from April 9).

Not shocked the Jets shit the bed again in an elimination game. This is the team that appeared in 2018 vs. Vegas and turns up again every spring...

Reactions: sipowicz

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
hellebuyck probably reallllllly regretting signing that contract right about now

what an embarrassing team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad