GDT: Round 1 - Game 5 - Colorado Avalanche @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, April 30th, 2024 - 8:30pm CDT - CBC/Sportsnet West - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
If he's going to be a choke artist in the playoffs you cant build a team around this guy. is that so hard to grasp?

The avalanche are constantly getting premium chances on the counter attack. Georgiev is largely stopping weak shots from the outside.

Blaming the players is such a lazy strategy imo.

What does Chevy have to do to get fired at this point? Nude photos of Chipman?

It’s pathetic. Country club front office.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
It'll be interesting to see how the Avs do after this

Wouldn't surprise me to have another season where we're knocked out by the eventual cup winners

Shaundogg

Oct 3, 2019
How do we beat this team 3 times during the reg season and a 7-0 beatdown a few weeks ago? 5+ goals against each game now in the playoffs. Did the Avs really adjust their game against us that much or have we just not played our game?

So many questions because I'm so f***** confused at this right now.

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
The avalanche are constantly getting premium chances on the counter attack. Georgiev is largely stopping weak shots from the outside.

Blaming the players is such a lazy strategy imo.

What does Chevy have to do to get fired at this point? Nude photos of Chipman?

It’s pathetic. Country club front office.
Do you think I support Chevy?

it's a joke.

He needs to go.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
“You don’t just call something you don’t see.”

Not sure about that one, Garry…

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
If he's going to be a choke artist in the playoffs you cant build a team around this guy. is that so hard to grasp?

My guy there are other players paid similar money and term who have also choked, you get pushback because you focus SOLELY on Hellebuyck, and then say "Fine X sucked too!" like the prior 10 posts weren't just focused on 37.

Reactions: wraithsonwings
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad