GDT: Round 1 - Game 5 - Colorado Avalanche @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, April 30th, 2024 - 8:30pm CDT - CBC/Sportsnet West - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Full blender out, hope if they go out they go out with a fight this year.

Wow, finally got the line-up that likely everyone would have wanted as of Game 1 (excl. Toffoli stinking his way to 4th line and no Barron)

Can’t wait for ESV to have better defensive metrics, Perfetti to set up Connor for a hat trick, and the new D to shut things down, resulting in us coming back and winning the series…

Only for Bones to revert back to CSV and scratch Perfetti to start the Semi Finals.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Have the Leafs ever played an afternoon game ever?

probably not

1714501090624.png

Orrrules

Mar 6, 2021
No shame if they lose, this Avs team is nearly impossible to defend. Please clog the neutral zone and give yourself a chance, you can't skate with them. Oh yeah shoot the puck you dummy.

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
Going to the game tonight, my record for home elimination sucks. Sorry dudes/dudettes.

can we just sit a dmen and add brossoit with helle in net???
I mean, the Jets 2.0 have only ever one a single elimination game. I don't think its you. ;)

I am 1-5 at playoff games and I will be there too. :)

Realistically, I know they will probably lose. Based on history. Based on how the series has gone. And yet, I am nervous and excited. Being a sports fan is annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad