GDT: Round 1 - Game 5 - Colorado Avalanche @ Winnipeg Jets - 9:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Definitely... as I had to yell at so many players who whined at me for interference calls when it was a non-call... "he's entitled to his ice and skating lane!"
Ref Rose has spoken!

1186a667-8075-4980-895c-f563d05ce3b6_text.gif

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
If the Avs go deep this year, they won’t be scoring 5+ goals a game as they face better competition. This series isnt even close.
They just demoralized the overwhelming favorite Vezina winner. Who do they have to worry about next, Logan Thompson? Oettinger? Then Stuart Skinner or Desmith (I think Demko is done for the year).

Jets may very well be the best competition they face on the way to the cup.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
All I want is to eventually watch the Avs and Stars go back and forth in an epic display of speed, skill, and offensive firepower. Really hoping we get to see that matchup. I think it has the potential to be an instant classic series if they end up meeting.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
They just demoralized the overwhelming favorite Vezina winner. Who do they have to worry about next, Logan Thompson? Oettinger? Then Stuart Skinner or Desmith (I think Demko is done for the year).

Jets may very well be the best competition they face on the way to the cup.

If Dallas makes it past Vegas, Dallas could be a formiddable opponent. Dallas has a goalie who can be challenging if he’s on his game. Dallas isn’t a faster team than the Avs but they are a very fast team (once you get past the older players).

A big challenge for Dallas is going from a heavy team in a potentially long series against Vegas to then transitioning to the polar opposite in facing a faster team in the Avs.

If Dallas wins the cup, they will have earned it.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad