GDT: Round 1 - Game 5 - Colorado Avalanche @ Winnipeg Jets - 9:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainUgly

27 Time World Champions
Apr 22, 2018
The Winnipeg fans supporting their Jets by wearing the same color as the opposition Colorado team is nonsensical. I can’t imagine this happens in any other sport.
Well don't be a lazy f*** and do some research then

2 min google search found Penn State vs Auburn...whiteout while they wore blue in your home state you donkey

• Haha
Reactions: Iggys Dome

josra33

Aug 11, 2008
They did the same thing in games 2 & 3 until the Jets had a lead. All of a sudden the refs found their whistles and started calling everything they saw, and didn't see.

Perfetti tripped with the puck behind the Avs goal would have been an automatic call in the second half of the last two games.
Avs also got high sticked 3 times in game 4 (two with the actual puck carrier) and no call… are those not automatic either?

Reactions: Summer Rose

josra33

Aug 11, 2008
Like I said, they're consistent in not calling a damn thing until a lead is established half way through, and then they start making calls.
Hmmm the one high stick I’m thinking of was after the Avs had the lead. So really it was just keeping the jets in. I don’t see you ranting about it.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Is it crazy of me to think that the Jets desperately need this kill to stay alive in this series? Even though it's barely a few minutes into the 2nd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad