Mar 20, 2021
How dare you
images.jpeg

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
rage consuming me.jpg

Ehlers hat trick, jets win 8-0, mackinnon yells at makar to stop f***in crying bro, Lowry picks up Miles Wood over his head and tosses him into the first row of seats. This is my vision for the game tonight I have seen it.
He's going for Wood first? I feel like Girard would be a better choice - he might be able to get him all the way up into the club level seats

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Heart wants to say Avs close out the series. Brain says Jets come out strong at home and avoid elimination.

I think Helle stops 39 of 40 and the Jets win 4-1. He’s due. Then we can all spend the next two days arguing about whether Vezina Helle is back or if the Avs offense will wake up at home.

The Jets haven't played well facing elimination since 2015. No show game 5 against Vegas on 2018, no show game 6 against the Blues, very limited show against the Flames and Habs in the shortened seasons, the infamous "no pushback" last year.

Edited to add I'll give them game 7 against Nashville in 2018 but that was also a series clinching game so it only half counts.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Jixer19

Dec 19, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta
I 100% believe the team that scores the most goals tonight will win the game.
Avs score two and both called back and Jets score one and win 1-0 :sarcasm:

All joking aside, should be a good game and I am sure Jets fans will be making a ton of noise to help their team out. Just hope for no injuries on other side and the Avs to win of course lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad