GDT: Round 1 Game 4 Playoffs: Jets @ Avs Apr 28, 2024 – 1:30 PM CT. TV: CBC; Radio: 680 CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
I'm feeling this very strongly.

I've been a die hard, one team fan of the Jets for every second of their existence in the nhl.

I've been through extremely dark times with this team - playing under the shadow of the Oilers, the macoun crosscheck on Hawerchuk, the popcorn incident, losing the team.

However, through all those times the team always did the best they could and it showed.

It has been a real slog watching this team the past 5 years. So much frustration and disappointment.

I can take a team that is less talented, and gives its all but falls short, but I can't accept a team that has no mental fortitude.

For me the worst part is this isn't new, we've seen this collapse under pressure over and over and over.

Thinking a bunch of vets are going to suddenly figure it out is naive at best. I know it will never happen but if bet a guy like Sydney Crosby could straighten these guys out.

Add all of that to my Supreme hate for the nhl and I'm just wondering what's next?

It's a pretty empty feeling honestly.

I've been at about 50% investment level all season long. As good as the season was, it's rendered pretty meaningless if the overall result is more of the usual...

Reactions: sipowicz

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Makar is a brilliant skater...

What edging...

laser.gif

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Shots 1-8 at the start of a must win. Why is this team allergic to pumping Fourgiev?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad