GDT: Round 1 - Game 3 - Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche - Friday, April 26th, 2024 - 9:00pm CDT - CBC - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Do these two know that they are not broadcasting to the Colorado market

They know they are being paid to appease the bigger market...

Larry, Darryl & Darryl...

Anything for a buck...

darryl.gif

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
Name another goalie with the same disparity between regular season and playoff performances

Maybe part of the reason we’re getting shelled is cuz Helle lets in back breaking goals that kill momentum
You said least clutch goalie. If you believe that, watch more hockey.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
Avs have cleared the puck more times on this penalty kill then We did in the 10 minutes we were short handed

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I've been here all night man. I went in to the 3rd saying helley was on course for his best playoff game in years.

He then let in 4 goals in the 3rd period. He's just as big a fraud as the rest of the team. Why would I single him out from criticism? Ya, f*** our stupid penalties and our limp PP. That doesn't magically erase the now 16 and running goals against in 3 games for #37

It's not about absolving him, it's about absolving the rest of the team by just saying "lol Helle" like the team is here without him or this game was 2-1 without him there. He was bad in game 1 and 2, not tonight.

Reactions: JetsWillFly4Ever
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad