GDT: Round 1 - Game 3 - Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche - Friday, April 26th, 2024 - 9:00pm CDT - CBC - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
And I could set a clock to you showing up when the Jets allow 3 goals. The team hasn't had a shot in like 10 minutes but yeah it's Hellebuyck.

The team in front has looked far, far worse.

I've been here all night man. I went in to the 3rd saying helley was on course for his best playoff game in years.

He then let in 4 goals in the 3rd period. He's just as big a fraud as the rest of the team. Why would I single him out from criticism? Ya, f*** our stupid penalties and our limp PP. That doesn't magically erase the now 16 and running goals against in 3 games for #37

Reactions: sipowicz

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I can’t believe there are seriously people in here blaming Helle.

Was the only reason we were leading through 2. If the team didn’t decide to take 5 penalties to start the 3rd and Bones installed a half decent f***in penalty kill maybe Helle could have stole the game.

MarkWheeler

Dec 16, 2018
I've been here all night man. I went in to the 3rd saying helley was on course for his best playoff game in years.

He then let in 4 goals in the 3rd period. He's just as big a fraud as the rest of the team. Why would I single him out from criticism? Ya, f*** our stupid penalties and our limp PP. That doesn't magically erase the now 16 and running goals against in 3 games for #37
Yep, I’m so f***ing done with him. Most overrated goalie ever. Everyone jumps down your throat if you criticize him, but he’s just as big of fraud as anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad