GDT: Round 1 - Game 3 - Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche - Friday, April 26th, 2024 - 9:00pm CDT - CBC - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinther

Feb 28, 2016
I am not sure what to expect or hope for today - just somehow enough to give us a win and I will be happy. much more fun to complain about the bad play and silly decisions by the coach after a lucky win than after a loss where we play better

Reactions: Buffdog

Ggg99

Sep 17, 2018
Win or lose, expect this will be a barn burner and entertaining as hell.

C'mon boys, play hard, fast and take no prisoners.

chris-farley-running.gif

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
10 PM start time for me and I'm working overnight. Hopefully things calm enough for me to catch the 3rd period of live action from work.

Excited for this one, expecting a high energy bounce back game. Lock that shit down! Physical, get into that blue paint. Dirty goals boy, no run and gun.

:towel:GO :jetsGO:towel:

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Obviously the Jets game is being broadcast, but you’d never know so from the Shaw guide. Zero mention of the Jets at all on either CBC or Sportsnet. Every other game tonight however…

A real pain for those of us in the hospitality industry attempting to pre program our channel guides.

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

RestlessYoungZero

Jul 10, 2011
Obviously the Jets game is being broadcast, but you’d never know so from the Shaw guide. Zero mention of the Jets at all on either CBC or Sportsnet. Every other game tonight however…

A real pain for those of us in the hospitality industry attempting to pre program our channel guides.
That's weird, the Telus guide has it showing up on CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad