GDT: Round 1 - Game 3 - Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche - Friday, April 26th, 2024 - 9:00pm CDT - CBC - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
We need Ehlers, Monahan, and Toffoli to show up tonight.

All 3 .... 2 games , no points, all minus, 16 shots

I don't mind Ehlers and Monahan together ( actually hope they can sign Monahan in the off season ) , but Toffoli... he's slower than molasses at Portage and Main in a -40 wind chill.
Yeah, might not be a bad idea to give one of Nino, Gus, or Names a shot in his spot.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
We need Ehlers, Monahan, and Toffoli to show up tonight.

All 3 .... 2 games , no points, all minus, 16 shots

I don't mind Ehlers and Monahan together ( actually hope they can sign Monahan in the off season ) , but Toffoli... he's slower than molasses at Portage and Main in a -40 wind chill.

Swap Tofolli for Perfetti. I think that could go a long ways honestly.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Locks like Schmidt is in for Stanley, well at least Slammy can play on the side where he plays best. Tonight the answer to winning is easy the D needs to play lights out and Helle needs to stop the puck.

1714163341064.png

Last edited:

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
really really hoping for a solid game and a win tonight. Any win is good, but I'd really like to out play them and put up a convincing W...

well, The Jets I mean. I won't be outplaying anybody tonight. :laugh:

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Swap Tofolli for Perfetti. I think that could go a long ways honestly.
Couldn’t agree more.
But Bones is gonna do Bones things.
I have this terrible feeling that we’re going to get badly outplayed tonight.
But, before last name I had a feeling that we were going to win easily.
So, let’s hope my string of being wrong stays in tact!

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
In an earlier thread, someone looked askance at my claim that I was in bed checking my Facebook page. (It's the only way I can keep up with the current colour of my sister's hair. She changes it almost weekly.) Fortunately, I have proof. My roommate shot this video clip of me before she went to campus.

View attachment 859928
Speaking of hair you've done something different with yours here. Looks good. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Inanna

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Had to kind of tune out the noise after the last game on our board. Colorado have some awesome players that have looked good so far, but they have some serious flaws too. I am still expecting an interesting series. We will make some noise in Denver and I hope it’s tonight.

Come on boys……up their bumbs in their house we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad