Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts

5aqmk5.jpg

5aqoq5.jpg

STORY SO FAR

Leafs started to play like they can with big boys leading the way in the 2nd game

- Matthews with 3 points (1G)
- Nylander with 2 points (1G)
- Marner with 2 points
- Spezza and Sandin with a goal each
- Kerfoot with a dagger on the empty net

Montreal cannot keep up with the Leafs speed and talent so started playing dirty
Cross check to Rielly by Kotkaniemi breaking his stick
Cross check to Engvall after he dummied Weber with a strong hockey play
Boarding Engvall with mere seconds left on the clock and down by 4 goals
Hit to the head on Brodie with Gallagher acting like he didn't do anything wrong
Cross check to Simmonds on the head by weber for which he got disciplined
- many other infractions that the refs didn't call

Leafs and the league sees your BS montreal... It's not gonna fly....

tenor.gif

GOAL IS TO SCORE MORE GOALS
GOAL IS TO WIN
GOAL IS TO BE THE BEST
GOAL IS TO BE THE CHAMP

Lets GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACHIEVE OUR GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Last edited:

Madap

May 24, 2019
Toronto, ON, Canada
Let’s light these losers up. We’re a far better team than them and too many people (on both sides) forgot that after game 1. Dominating them two games in a row should serve as a good reminder.

Reactions: TML Dynasty

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I think our depth is going to get on the scoresheet tonight. Thinking big games from Foligno, Kerfoot, Mikheyev, Engvall etc.

Just get the first goal this time please and the next couple after that. That's all I ask.

Reactions: Eric bungay

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
Also I think we for sure see less cross check tonight. If Weber for example gives another cross check to the head, especially after getting a fine last game, there’s no way DOPS doesn’t issue at least a 1 game suspension.

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
Apparently Caufield is in tonight. I’m curious to see how he handles playoff hockey, which is always the knock against small guys.

Not like we are overly physical, we pushed back last game but they are the ones dishing out the hits and the cheap shot high cross checks after the whistles.

His value is on power play where they are 0-7. His shot in the slot is elite and if he's not respected and given space to shoot he will burn us.

Thews

Apr 15, 2019
Just score first and it’s over. You pressure them to comeback which opens up the ice more for us and at that point they can’t hang with us.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
What's our vibes today?
Before last game, I oddly spouted 5-1 win to my friends...but really felt confident in the bounce back.

I think we see Montreal try to lock it down again, like they thought happened in game 1. Hopefully we can bust it open - but my gut says MTL is going to try to bore the game , we need to be persistent and committed to a steady attack - not frustrated if zone entries are stymied by a trap

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
Not like we are overly physical, we pushed back last game but they are the ones dishing out the hits and the cheap shot high cross checks after the whistles.

His value is on power play where they are 0-7. His shot in the slot is elite and if he's not respected and given space to shoot he will burn us.
We aren’t overly physical no, but we also haven’t given the Habs much. In two games they have a total of 2 xG at 5v5. In all situations it’s 4.2. They aren’t creating chances period let alone finishing on them.

From what I’ve seen of Caufield so far he seems like someone who’s gonna be an elite finisher, but will need teammates who create space for him. If we keep limiting the space like we have the first two games, I’m not sure how effective he’ll be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad