GDT: Round 1 - Game 2 - Colorado Avalanche @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, April 23rd, 2024 - 8:30pm CDT - CBC - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Not that Stan has played bad but his lack of speed is really showing against the Avs. I’d consider a change to Schmidt and let Samberg play on his proper side.
You could even say Stan has played well and is not a problem compared to other guys. I’m not opposed to replacing him, but he has been good.
Edit ok neutral so not bad is right. Dillion has also been invisible.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Is Charlie Huddy back on the Jets bench?
CharlieHuddy-BodiesBuried.jpg

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
I think they get way too nervous playing at home. Wouldn't be surprised to see them win both in Colorado.
Hope you're right - I think a lot of it is also due to panic - the Aves can make you panic.
Not sure why any one on this fanbase would think this team is going to roll over these guys and not make any mistakes doing it.
At worst, we come out of this tied tonight - and I hope you are right about the road.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Even if it got ugly at the end of the period, it's also up to the Jets fans in attendance to have some guts. Keep the atmosphere alive, back the boys. Yeah it's s tough sometimes but now isn't the time to shrink damn it
It's cold outside so people went home. The party is over.

Reactions: sipowicz

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
this is the type of game where the monahan line has to take over and win their match up, still plenty of time to get this back
2nd line completely ineffective, Ehlers lost, Tiney Eyes doesn’t care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad