GDT: Round 1 - Game 2 - Colorado Avalanche @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, April 23rd, 2024 - 8:30pm CDT - CBC - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulPooley

Nov 18, 2018
the problem I have right now is that I can’t really envision a scenario in which the jets can control the Avs enough to allow the comeback

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Is this what we can expect every game now? 10min of solid play, then a prolonged Avs PP?

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
Helly fumbles a puck, Nick with dumb plays, Vilardi has brain fart......mistake city

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
He's always trying to do way to much. He thinks he's MacK but hes not, he doesnt have the IQ. He needs to make simpler plays.

Prime example late in the period. Enters the zone with speed so he gets the zone entry so loved by statisticians and then when his teammates drive towards the net, he curls back towards the blue line, tries to go around on the boards, and coughs it up.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
I always thought my old coach was punishing me when I served every team penalty. Now I know he thought I was a super-star goal scorer.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
We had so much momentum after that double kill and goal and mistake after mistake has killed it all. The building is dead now. Going to take some serious heroics to come back on this one. MacK and Makar are going to play half the game at this rate. Avs would love nothing more than for us to open this game up for more fire wagon hockey trying to get back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad