Speculation: Roster Building Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Pavel Buchnevich is a 200 foot player. Gerard Gallant is a coach who wants to field a team with 18, 200 foot skaters.
Chris Drury is the G.M. Who hired Gerard Gallant to coach the Rangers and agrees with his strategy.
I’m guessing we will keep Buchnevich.
Kakko, Lafreniere, and Kravtsov can all be 200 foot players. Some of that group is already well on its way to playing both sides of the puck responsibly. They are cheaper and younger with a higher ceiling outlook.

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
Drury gonna sign Landeskog to fill our Center need at this rate; 5 years $8.5M

Panarin Landeskog Kravtsov
Lafreniere Zibaneajd Kakko
Kreider Chytil Goodrow

It's different this time.

I got the feeling Landeskog is headed to NY.... but not Manhattan. :(

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com

The Stars are one of the teams Jones is willing to sign a contract extension with this summer as part of the trade. I read or heard that somewhere. Klingberg is a group III next summer. Columbus wants futures and young players. Maybe another three team deal.

Heiskanen and Jones would an expensive top 2 D in Dallas. They get a break with no state income tax.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
This is what I want to see.

1. One or a series of deals resulting in Strome and Buch being moved and Yanni Gourde coming in.

2. Alex Georgiev to EDM for Zach Kassian 1m retained

3. Zac Jones to LAK for Kurtis McDermid and a 3rd round pick

4. Sign a vet goalie.

Panarin-Zib-Laf
Goodrow-Gourde-Kakko
Kreider-Chytil-Kravy
Rooney-Barron-Kassian
Lindgren-Fox
K’Andre-Trouba
McDermid-Lundkvist
Shesty
Vet goalie

Would be really excited if we could ice that lineup going into next season. Really excited.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
This is what I want to see.
1. One or a series of deals resulting in Strome and Buch being moved and Yanni Gourde coming in.
2. Alex Georgiev to EDM for Zach Kassian 1m retained
3. Zac Jones to LAK for Kurtis McDermid and a 3rd round pick
4. Sign a vet goalie.
Panarin-Zib-Laf
Goodrow-Gourde-Kakko
Kreider-Chytil-Kravy
Rooney-Barron-Kassian
Lindgren-Fox
K’Andre-Miller
McDermid-Lundkvist
Shesty
Vet goalie

I would be really excited for the upcoming season if we iced that team.

Not here for the bolded.

Also not enough Boko Imama.

Reactions: TheDirtyH and Tob

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
still funny to me that we finished the season with Trouba, Kreider, and Lindgren after getting rid of DeAngelo and Lemieux and now we're stuck in this off season in toughness and grit mode.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Everyone is going to be back singing Drury’s praises when he pawns Kreider off to Colorado next week after they lose Landeskog :sarcasm:
You jest, @Oscar Lindberg, but I had this exact same thought.

The year Kreider was re-signed at the TDL, I was 60/40 against keeping him, only to then come round to liking the move once I learned the terms of his deal. But just as winning the lottery on the #2OA pick in a year when the consensus 2nd best player was a RW right after the team had drafted another talented RW in the top 10 just the year before sealed Buch's long term fate, IMO winning the 1% chance (people forget just how unlikely it was) of drafting the #1OA pick the subsequent season when the consensus best player was a LW sealed Kreider's fate. He may not go this summer, but I strongly believe he'll be traded (to a team he approves, obviously) within the next 24 months. Certainly, he's gone the moment his NMC shifts to become a partial NTC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad