Speculation: Roster Building Thread: Part LXXVI - On the Brink of Wasteland

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
Keep an eye on Trouba’s involvement in what was attempted prior to last night and what occurred last night as stories come out.

He’s a major player in both.
As in Trouba attempting to help Tony? I know he has the literal opposite political views of him, and is also vocal about them (on social media at least).

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
It does suck and it pisses me off because it’s stupid. It’s stupid and no one wins from this. Everyone loses.

And there’s no reason for everyone to lose. That’s the thing. Both sides worked very hard to get to the point they reached last season.
This like from the top right down to us the fans. It’s a huge disappointment and embarrassing. Man, imagine if fans were allowed in? I can only think want the chants would be all around the league...

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
As in Trouba attempting to help Tony? I know he has the literal opposite political views of him, and is also vocal about them (on social media at least).

So here’s the thing with any world view:

People know you have them. It’s understood. You may or may not agree on the issues. Sometimes that’s more okay than other times.

But here’s the strategy for success - Don’t. Make. Those. Differences. A. Thing. All. The. Time.

When you do, and it’s seemingly all you can do, and it dictates your every interaction, then relationships will deteriorate quickly. You can only poke the bear for so long.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
4w6ab1.jpg

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
Correct.

Trouba was heavily involved in efforts to get things back on the rails and was right in the fray when things lost all concept of even having rails.

Major player in both.
Didn’t want to put words in your mouth, so I deleted to rephrase, but you were too quick for me! Glad my assumption was correct. :laugh:

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Correct.

Trouba was heavily involved in efforts to get things back on the rails and was right in the fray when things lost all concept of even having rails.

Major player in both.
So you’re saying that he tried to help the team (by helping Tony) even before the altercation happened? Or before and after? Or just after?

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
I am late to this thread...

So weve got a fight of kreider, geo, trouba, tony.... What the f*** were the fighting about and why isn't geo being disciplined here? Who punched who?

Reactions: Buchnevich89

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Thread is full, if you guys want another (looking at the series, I'm pretty sure you do), feel free to start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad