rookies next year?

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
of the rookies that have signed or are probobly going to play next year, who do you think will be best

E Johnson
J Johnson
Towes
Staal
Mueller

any others?

All are going to be great players. Hard to pick. Johnsons are going to be very good. Toews is a stud already. Mueller is going to be very solid. And Staal will be a rock. Can't wait til the season starts.

Zim

Jan 19, 2006
Brouwer could be a dark horse this year if he makes the team from camp. Kane will get a 10 game tryout at the start of the the year so he could be good if he proves enough in those 10 games to stick with the Hawks.

mytor4*

i still think letang could surprise a lot of people especially if pitts gives him ice time and pp time.

mikethompson

Mar 20, 2007
Maple Ridge
These are the prosepcts I see playig next year..of course I iwll be missing people most likely
Bobby Ryan
Jack Johnson
Carey Price
Luc Bourdon
Marc Staal
Alex Bourrett
Andrew Cogliano
Steve Downie
Erik Johnson
Jonathan Toews
Nicklas Backstrom
Derick Brassard
Kris Letang
Troy Brouwer

Letang fan 58

No More Fleury
May 12, 2004
Canada
These are the prosepcts I see playig next year..of course I iwll be missing people most likely
Bobby Ryan
Jack Johnson
Carey Price
Luc Bourdon
Marc Staal
Alex Bourrett
Andrew Cogliano
Steve Downie
Erik Johnson
Jonathan Toews
Nicklas Backstrom
Derick Brassard
Kris Letang
Troy Brouwer

Good list, I think Mueller is pretty well a lock too.

lucky13

Iron Chic
Sep 17, 2006
Ridgewood, NY
not nearly as sexy a name but dont be surprised if in his 1st full season ryan callahan puts up 20 to 25 goals and 20 to 25 assists......

hes only 21 and will still be considered a rookie this year...

13o13

Apr 12, 2007
of the rookies that have signed or are probobly going to play next year, who do you think will be best

E Johnson
J Johnson
Towes
Staal
Mueller

any others?

Well i guess that E Johnson should be the best of the bunch, but Marc Staal will help his team so bad...

white_tiger

Sep 10, 2006
Phoenix
Hanzel is likely a 80/20 for teh NHL this season. AHL for sure and maybe mid season callup if it doesn;t make the team from camp.

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
Bobby Ryan
Jack Johnson
Carey Price
Luc Bourdon
Marc Staal
Alex Bourrett
Andrew Cogliano
Steve Downie
Erik Johnson
Jonathan Toews
Nicklas Backstrom
Derick Brassard
Kris Letang
Troy Brouwer

Add Hensick, Grabovski, Grigorenko

minus cogliano, he wont be there, he will stay a while longer at UofM if he was smart

newellky

Jun 3, 2007
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I dont think Price will play in teh nhl this year because teh canadiens already said if hes not the starter they will have him in the AHL and i dont think hes ready yet

mmmjays

May 15, 2007
Cogliano wont be in the NHL. he isn't ready, and edmonton has schremp, nilsson, o marra, etc that are fighting for roster spots.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
Bobby Ryan
Jack Johnson
Carey Price
Luc Bourdon
Marc Staal
Alex Bourrett
Andrew Cogliano
Steve Downie
Erik Johnson
Jonathan Toews
Nicklas Backstrom
Derick Brassard
Kris Letang
Troy Brouwer

very very likely he wont be with the Jackets. our old gm isnt here anymore ;).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad