OT: Roll Call 01/09 versus Devils

Abe Vukota

Free 2ndGenIslander
Jul 23, 2007
Who else is going to the rock? I am as a part of the Isles Nation Invasion so we should have more support then usual.

Is there a bus or van you guys are taking? I'd be 100% in if that were the case. Otherwise, the drive (and lack of drinking) are hills too high to climb.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Is there a bus or van you guys are taking? I'd be 100% in if that were the case. Otherwise, the drive (and lack of drinking) are hills too high to climb.

It's like 300 people and they got two buses, I'm not even on it. You can check the twitter account @IslesNation, I know he is still selling single seats and I saw one included the bus ticket.

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
Going with my brother, sitting section 127 i believe. Got tix off of StubHub last night. Should be an awesome time with the crazy amounts of Isles fans in tow.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Managed to snag a few as part of the Isles Nation single seat sale. Not on the bus though. We're meeting at Penn Station at 4:30 (I think) and then heading over on NJ Transit.

IslesPete39

Jan 31, 2009
Hey guys, it's Pete, @NYIslesNation

We have sold over 300 tickets to this game just through us strictly to Isles fans.

Unfortunately we are out of tickets, but we do have 3 spots available on the bus. Round trip transportation leaving the Marriott next to the Coliseum at 3:30 tomorrow.

It's 20 bucks per bus spot, so if you already have tickets, this is a cheaper option than taking a train from basically anywhere on LI to Penn (22ish round trip) and then Penn to Newark (not sure, but I'd assume 10 round trip)

Feel free to tweet me or email us nyislesnationATgmail.com

crasherino

May 9, 2013
I'm taking my boys to the game. Haven't got tickets yet but going to try and snag them tomorrow.

Will be nice to see the Orange and Blue do the invading for once. Hopefully the boys don't disappoint.

Uncle Lou

Jun 20, 2010
New York
Had a great time tonight with islesnation invasion. Bus was fun and the game was even better. Lost my voice half way through. Great to see Johnny win it for us. Great turnout

TheWizardOfRozz

Jan 8, 2013
Great turnout tonight guys. The Islanders fans were killing it all night long and it seems like it helped our players. Need a couple more big divisional wins this week.

BroadwayJay*

I was in Section 9, but 122 appeared to be ROCKING up there. Looked like fun.

My section had tons of Isles fans in it too, which was cool.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
I was in sect 1 - guy 2 rows in front of me caught a t shirt and in one motion tossed it on the ice. He eventually got tossed after the Devil fans whined to security fiord about 10 minutes. The whole ordeal was pretty funny. He obviously shouldn't have done it but they were really whiny.

Otherwise no issues at all. Devils fans were very hospitable and the arena is very nice. Was that an unusual Isle presence or was that the norm?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad